Outing Myself As A Slut Worshipper

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
This is so weird. When I realised that I wasn’t heterosexual (in my 40s before it dawned on me lol) I did very little contemplating before outing myself. Within the swinging and kink scene I honestly didn’t and don’t give a ******* what people think knowing that I’m bicurious / hetroflexible / *Insert lable here*.

So I didn’t waste a moment worrying about the backlash among people I knew (particularly within the swinging community) when I updated my swinging and kink profiles.

However on the flip side I’ve been a lot more reluctant to openly admit to being a sl** worshipper. I still struggle to spell the word out in full for fear of rubbing people noses the wrong way because it’s such a polarizing word so I usually play it safe by referring to them as “greedy girls” lol.

Thing is how else can I be clear and unambiguous about my needs and desires. Here’s another interesting thing that I’ve noticed. The more I’m sure that one cock will never be enough for a women the safer I feel about being vulnerable and letting down my protective emotional walls. No doubt something to do with feeling safer in the company of a fellow kindred “greedy” spirit.

Here’s what goes on in my head. Broadly speaking a sl** can have a buffet of cock whenever she feels like it but if I’m the one she’s drawn to for a deeper more intimate connection to me that's an honor…….and sexy as fuck.

This relatively recent discovery has been something of a life saver for me. If you knew me well you'd know that I'm not a swinger in the conventional sense. Conventional swinging doesn't really do it for me and it's no doubt one of the reasons why historically I've been drawn more to cuckold couples than conventional swinging couples. I'd rather explore and savour a cerebral mind fuck with a couple over time than have a one off.

Similarly more often that not when I've witnessed gangbangs at a party I've never really been that interested. I'd watch briefly almost out of politeness and then move on. However if the woman being given a good seeing too is known to me the closer the connection she has with me the more of a turn on it is.......and thank fuck for that. It's bloody hard finding a cuckold couple that's a good match but I'm noticing that it's a little bit easier to find a women in search of a very bad influence coach and guide while on her journey of unleashing her inner sl**. It feel like a whole world of possibilities has just opened up to me and I'm as excited as fuck.

This is so weird. When I realised that I wasn’t heterosexual (in my 40s before it dawned on me lol) I did very little contemplating before outing myself. Within the swinging and kink scene I honestly didn’t and don’t give a ******* what people think knowing that I’m bicurious / hetroflexible / *Insert lable here*.

So I didn’t waste a moment worrying about the backlash among people I knew (particularly within the swinging community) when I updated my swinging and kink profiles.

However on the flip side I’ve been a lot more reluctant to openly admit to being a sl** worshipper. I still struggle to spell the word out in full for fear of rubbing people noses the wrong way because it’s such a polarizing word so I usually play it safe by referring to them as “greedy girls” lol.

Thing is how else can I be clear and unambiguous about my needs and desires. Here’s another interesting thing that I’ve noticed. The more I’m sure that one cock will never be enough for a women the safer I feel about being vulnerable and letting down my protective emotional walls. No doubt something to do with feeling safer in the company of a fellow kindred “greedy” spirit.

Here’s what goes on in my head. Broadly speaking a sl** can have a buffet of cock whenever she feels like it but if I’m the one she’s drawn to for a deeper more intimate connection to me that's an honor…….and sexy as fuck.

This relatively recent discovery has been something of a life saver for me. If you knew me well you'd know that I'm not a swinger in the conventional sense. Conventional swinging doesn't really do it for me and it's no doubt one of the reasons why historically I've been drawn more to cuckold couples than conventional swinging couples. I'd rather explore and savour a cerebral mind fuck with a couple over time than have a one off.

Similarly more often that not when I've witnessed gangbangs at a party I've never really been that interested. I'd watch briefly almost out of politeness and then move on. However if the woman being given a good seeing too is known to me the closer the connection she has with me the more of a turn on it is.......and thank fuck for that. It's bloody hard finding a cuckold couple that's a good match but I'm noticing that it's a little bit easier to find a women in search of a very bad influence coach and guide while on her journey of unleashing her inner sl**. It feel like a whole world of possibilities has just opened up to me and I'm as excited as fuck.
the term slut can be taken many ways...many on here call themselves sluts in their vid clips and such, but in normal live one would never guess. so u like sluts, i see nothing wrong with that whatsoever, and btw, why should it matter to u what others may think of u if u post that ur a slut worshiper...all that should matter to u is ur happiness, ur needs, wants, desires, not what others may think...they need to worry about themselves...embrace this side of u, and others will too

Use “dirty girl” it pretty much identifies women who are not that inhibited and know it.

Back