Our previous BBC BULL texted and called me this morning. He knows that I obey him and cannot resist him

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
My wife left to go shopping this morning and she caged me before she left. Soon after she left our prior BBC BULL started texting me being VERY ALPHA TO ME. I cannot resist doing what he tells me to do EVER. He has always made me want to be such a lil faggot for him. I could tell that he was horny and I let him know that I was caged and he told me to get our black life like dildo and send him a pic so that he knows I did what he said. He told me to suck the balls, the tip and the shaft.

I confessed that I was doing it for him and then he called me. He made me tell him that I miss sucking his cock and had me fuck myself with our dildo. I was leaking precum everywhere and moaning like a bitch for him admitting anything that I felt for him. He loved it and told me that I was STILL his lil white sissy bitch.

I answered saying "YES DADDY, I AM YOUR LIL SISSY WHITE BITCH AND YOU STILL OWN ME." Before we hung up I thanked him for reminding me that I am HIS lil bitch boi to do what he says. He has always made me tell my beautiful wife when he has dominated me on the phone so that she knows I was always submissive to him. Even though we do not see him any longer, I will tell her that he made me his bitch today on the phone once she returns home from shopping.

When I told her that I was an obedient sissy on the phone for our previous BULL she called me a weak lil bitch. She looked so pretty before we went to bed and I wanted to kiss her feet and lick her ass but she told me that I was not allowed for being so weak and she made me tell her that I was a little sissy faggot for "T". I admitted that I was his white sissy bitch and with that she told me that I was not allowed to service her and instead I would have to go to sleep locked in my chastity cage.

Back