OUR LITTLE GAME

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Maybe once a month my wife and I like to play a little game. We usually rent a hotel room in a nearby city where no one knows us. After an hour or more of preparing, she gets all dressed up and looking hot and I take her to a bar to see how easily she can attract a man. I sit off a ways to watch the interaction which gets me excited. I love the thought of other men desiring my wife and of her desiring other men. I place a recorder in her purse so we can listen to the chat afterwards which leads to some great sex between us.
Last weekend we did this and after a while an attractive black guy sat down beside her and they struck up a conversation. After much small talk, he began to come on to her and she played along indicating that she was possible available and willing. The told him that one of her fantasies was to experience a black man and even asked him if it was true, you know, what they say. He assured her that in his case, it was very true. She reached down between his legs and felt his considerable bulge and the gave me a wide-eyed look from across the bar.
It was very clear that he was more that interested in fucking her and she lead him to believe she was all his. They even shared a kiss.
At this point of the game, she gives her admirers a fictitious hotel room number and tells them to meet her there in half an hour. We then meet up outside and go back to our hotel room to finish out the fantasy game with a good fuck.
She did the same with her black friend and got up and left. I waited a minute and then followed her outside. I commented that I had never seen her quite so enthusiastic about our game before and she admitted that she was very turned on by this guy. She told me that she had felt his cock and that it was huge! I laughed and told her she was being very naughty, then suggested we find another place and just have a ******* before heading to our room, but she said, no and that we had to get back to our room. I asked what the rush was and she told me she had given him the correct room number.

1.jpg

Back