Our friends want to try Bbc cuckolding like us

So me and my wife have been together for 5 years and have been married for about 5 months. Early in our relationship she cheated on me with a guy who had a huge dick he was black and was in grad school with her, I found out and to make a long story short we ended up working it out but since then I was literally obsessed with the thought of my beautiful Princess fucking huge Bbc that’s over half my size and a stud who’s is almost a foot taller than me and jacked (I’m not muscular at all and am short) fortunately we finally had the talk right before our wedding and ending up jumping into the lifestyle with in a week after our talk, turns out she had the hots big time for this stud that worked out at our gym, so she and him started talking which led to them working out together which then led to her and him fucking for hours after they finished working out together, most of the time while I was still at work in my office. She and him would send me videos and pics of them fucking and giving each other head, I lve literally cummed my pants 4 times now from their videos. Since I’ve embraced my wife’s deep sexual desires for a strong masculine well endowed black man and encourages her to fuck who ever she wants, our relationship has improved beyond imagination.. literally!! Our communication is excellent better than it’s ever been! Our sex life is hotter than imaginable even though I havnt been allowed near her Pussy or to cum in over 3 months, just getting the opportunity to clean her up before and after is this biggest arousal imaginable for me, not to mention most importantly she is always satisfied sexually witch is something I never could provide her being that I’m so small. Even our family’s can tell a huge difference at how much happier we are as a couple (our family’s do not know about what we do behind closed bedroom doors)

so with all this being said, one of the only few people that know about me and my wife’s Bbc cuckold lifestyle is our close friends who are also a young couple like us and have heard about all the amazing things that’s happened since we started doing this. My good friend is the boyfriend of my wife’s best friend. They are engaged now and recently asked up if we could help them get started in the Bbc Cuck lifestyle.
She is white 27 years old, very beautiful (we can send pictures to any one interested)
Me and my wife we talking about her and her friend double teaming a Bbc while me and my friend watched for the first time.
If any one interested please hit us up!

So me and my wife have been together for 5 years and have been married for about 5 months. Early in our relationship she cheated on me with a guy who had a huge dick he was black and was in grad school with her, I found out and to make a long story short we ended up working it out but since then I was literally obsessed with the thought of my beautiful Princess fucking huge Bbc that’s over half my size and a stud who’s is almost a foot taller than me and jacked (I’m not muscular at all and am short) fortunately we finally had the talk right before our wedding and ending up jumping into the lifestyle with in a week after our talk, turns out she had the hots big time for this stud that worked out at our gym, so she and him started talking which led to them working out together which then led to her and him fucking for hours after they finished working out together, most of the time while I was still at work in my office. She and him would send me videos and pics of them fucking and giving each other head, I lve literally cummed my pants 4 times now from their videos. Since I’ve embraced my wife’s deep sexual desires for a strong masculine well endowed black man and encourages her to fuck who ever she wants, our relationship has improved beyond imagination.. literally!! Our communication is excellent better than it’s ever been! Our sex life is hotter than imaginable even though I havnt been allowed near her Pussy or to cum in over 3 months, just getting the opportunity to clean her up before and after is this biggest arousal imaginable for me, not to mention most importantly she is always satisfied sexually witch is something I never could provide her being that I’m so small. Even our family’s can tell a huge difference at how much happier we are as a couple (our family’s do not know about what we do behind closed bedroom doors)

so with all this being said, one of the only few people that know about me and my wife’s Bbc cuckold lifestyle is our close friends who are also a young couple like us and have heard about all the amazing things that’s happened since we started doing this. My good friend is the boyfriend of my wife’s best friend. They are engaged now and recently asked up if we could help them get started in the Bbc Cuck lifestyle.
She is white 27 years old, very beautiful (we can send pictures to any one interested)
Me and my wife we talking about her and her friend double teaming a Bbc while me and my friend watched for the first time.
The true meaning of friendship

it is fun and exciting to be a cuckold

good to hear that you have embraced this choice as a couple, hope you carry on enjoying yourselves, if more couples were like you, open and honest, there would be a lot less failed relationships in my opinion, your friends hopefully will find the closeness it can bring, take care x

Back