Our first experience!

Shyness

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
Her and I have been looking for a bbc for quite a while. Well no actual intercourse but we bought a bed and had it delivered and the mover was an older fella and obviously black.

She wore a tight push up see thru cami. Her nipples were very easy to see. I could tw
lol she was nervous and timid so wheN we were talking I grabbed the front and yankEd it down and most of her chest fell out. He was taken back but shockingly enough she told him to grab them which he did but was quick to pull his hand back. Her voice cracked when she said to grab which we all laughed about later.

she was very anxious but We talked about searching for a bbc. I had to lead the conversation and help her explain her wants. She said no sex today but was asked very sweetly if she could give us both handjobs till we got hard.

he left after 5ish minutes of touching us and she let loose on how exciting it was. Her and I are broke till 15th sadly but she wanted her n I to post abouther first experience. That and if anyone gets a hotel within 50 miles of Quincy Illinois she said she will come.

Back