Our experience so far as a curious cuckold couple.

My wife loves sucking the big black dildo, while i eat her pussy. Then i fuck her with the penis sleeve and she has an incredible orgasm. She is a modest women with great virtures. I could take it furture i know. However i had an epiphany. mom fuck i am a sexy man, i can get laid easily with a rock hard solid 6 inch cock. However; and theres a lot more that goes into it, other then a big cock. True love, real love has nothing to do with that streches my wifes pussy to a blissful orgasm. Sure i could take it to the next level, but why bother. Intimacy is a gift from god and love and death are mixed within our short life here on earth. Love your wife.
LOL is this your attempt to be the next Deepak Chopra?

2 years ago I admitted to my fiancé that I was turned on by the interracial cuckold thing. We had only dated for 3 months at the time. She made me feel okay about my fantasy. In fact, every time we have had sex since then, we role play with the thought of it. I have created a couple of online profiles like this one over the years. We have been messaging back and forth with a black man for about a year and a half. He has been very patient with us , as I have told him that its weird for me to bring up the subject when we are not having sex. He recently started to kind of call me out on it and he said we should all get together for a ******* to talk about it. I finally brought it up with her and she was totally fine with it. So we finally made the next step and went to a classy bar to meet up with him. He had texted me all day leading up the meeting. BUT, then he pulled a no show and didn't answer my messages on KIK after that.

SO my thoughts are , he was some white dude that sent over pics of a perfect athletic ex football player. He probably got off on the control and suspense he created.

So I was part relieved and part pissed. We took two years to actually take that step. But I told my girl that I was proud of us that we made that step, and I think it will be easier to take this step with another guy.
Has anyone here had this kind of experience?View attachment 2071144View attachment 2071144
Yes we had a ton of no shows! Even spoke on the phone with 2 of them and had real ads on swinger websites with verified reviews and still had no shows! Lucky for you guys it was just a meet at the bar and not spending money on a hotel room or going away to meet him. This happens to everyone in the lifestyle!

2 years ago I admitted to my fiancé that I was turned on by the interracial cuckold thing. We had only dated for 3 months at the time. She made me feel okay about my fantasy. In fact, every time we have had sex since then, we role play with the thought of it. I have created a couple of online profiles like this one over the years. We have been messaging back and forth with a black man for about a year and a half. He has been very patient with us , as I have told him that its weird for me to bring up the subject when we are not having sex. He recently started to kind of call me out on it and he said we should all get together for a ******* to talk about it. I finally brought it up with her and she was totally fine with it. So we finally made the next step and went to a classy bar to meet up with him. He had texted me all day leading up the meeting. BUT, then he pulled a no show and didn't answer my messages on KIK after that.

SO my thoughts are , he was some white dude that sent over pics of a perfect athletic ex football player. He probably got off on the control and suspense he created.

So I was part relieved and part pissed. We took two years to actually take that step. But I told my girl that I was proud of us that we made that step, and I think it will be easier to take this step with another guy.
Has anyone here had this kind of experience?View attachment 2071144View attachment 2071144
This is the equivalent of a Bull like myself, who gets approached by a guy sending dozens of pics of a woman.. Who I'm assuming is his actual woman... Only to realize after time passes, she's either NOT his woman, OR she has no idea he's showing her private pics.

Not directed at you, but a story like yours is exactly why I rarely (if ever) entertain a solo guy without ever hearing from the woman.
In today's world there is ZERO reason why a woman cannot verify her identity. ZERO.
Every app developed the past decade has group chat functions, instant photo, video, voice, you name it.

And to be fair, that applies to females Also. If a chick can't send me a selfie I don't even bother. My current Hotwife lover sends me pics on request, from sun up to sun down.
I get snaps and selfies all day every day...

In that regard, anything less is intolerable
I have a Zero Bullshit Policy lol ;)

Couples = two people chatting, not a dude 'representing' a couple.

Unless you're her attorney in fact Lmao

Last edited:
re: Our experience so far as a curious cuckold couple

..... With today's video technologies, there's really no excuse for people not being able to verify their potential hookups ... if they won't cam with you, one should consider it their own luck they didn't waste time & money on attempting to meet a fake.
..... I tend to believe, in your case, that it was probably a white guy because there aren't many black guys who are going to continue an on-line chat for over a year without seeing his prospect. After a couple months most would have usually quit wasting their own time.
..... Let's face it, even for married couples, this activity is still mostly fantasy talk.
..... Find yourself a couple local swing clubs, attend their hospitality nights, and do some face-to-face. There'll be couples there just like the two of you to share ideas if you don't meet up with a few black males to chat with.
..... .....View attachment 2078568
.........View attachment 2078570
EXACTLY.

no for sure but if you are lucky and manage to find a way to pick the right ones they work out well. it is a learning process and we never picked by race or cock size
Everyone has a preference, be it cock size, race or anything else. That does not preclude any couple from finding someone that fits into their preferences and personalities. What works for one does not necessarily work for another. It is a learning process for everyone.

Everyone has a preference, be it cock size, race or anything else. That does not preclude any couple from finding someone that fits into their preferences and personalities. What works for one does not necessarily work for another. It is a learning process for everyone.
no doubt but knowing what you like or are willing to try and being able to articulate the information to another person will help with the shopping process. One thing I have found is that surprises occur and you may find a short stubby cock as pleasing as a long one or any other factor may be good. If the list of wants is long and hard then finding the candidate will be more challenging

no doubt but knowing what you like or are willing to try and being able to articulate the information to another person will help with the shopping process. One thing I have found is that surprises occur and you may find a short stubby cock as pleasing as a long one or any other factor may be good. If the list of wants is long and hard then finding the candidate will be more challenging
This will be my last reply to you: While I honor what surprises you find.. they are for YOU to find and to have. What I like has no bearing on what you like or what surprises you find. Frankly I do not need your advice nor have I asked for it. Here's a newsflash for you: everyone on the planet is not like you nor do they have the same desires. Everyone is entitled to exactly what they desire and it is up to them to manifest it. Now.. kindly move along.

Had plenty of no shows and fakes, as well as multiple guys who send fake cock pictures of a massive tool then show up with a cock smaller than mine. As someone said earlier, I started to verify cock size by having them hold something up by there cock or sending a video. Pretty sad when I google bbc and see the same pictures I was just sent.

This will be my last reply to you: While I honor what surprises you find.. they are for YOU to find and to have. What I like has no bearing on what you like or what surprises you find. Frankly I do not need your advice nor have I asked for it. Here's a newsflash for you: everyone on the planet is not like you nor do they have the same desires. Everyone is entitled to exactly what they desire and it is up to them to manifest it. Now.. kindly move along.
why are you replying since it is an open discussion, i care nothing about what others like or do but do like to hear experiences , yours included. My comments are just comments and not advice but if you take them as such and feel offended then I hope you realize that they are not meant as advice. Good luck with your fun and never feel any need to respond to my musings however silly or wrong they may seem to you.

We had a few bad experiences with fakes who strung us a long for weeks. My advice is dont share pics or arrange to meet until u have actualy seen the guy on cam to confirm he is who he claims to be.
........I haven't done the verifying thing yet, because my life is busy right now. I have some experience with couples and when it comes down to it, it goes both ways with the BSing. Both sides haring one or two faceless pictures a beneficial because alot of this physical. The bull, husband, and wife talking to each other on the phone is a big help in weeding out the BSers(NOT JUST HUSBAND AND BULL TALKING). The main thing is for everyone to be honest about their time and if their ready,,,,and listen, this should be about a respectful friendship involving sex, be able to separate the play time from the real world, live and let live.

Welcome to the world of swinging and cuckolding. We've had so many that have stood us up at the last minute its not funny. It was pretty deflating for us early on. Especially if my wife had spent hours getting ready, pussy waxed, manicure/ pedicure etc. just to either be sent a text hours later saying they are still on their way, or sometimes no text at all. My advice to you is, don't stop looking, when you find the right gent, it will be amazing and for better or worse will change you and your sex life forever.

We still seek out bulls all the time, but we have found, the ones that come as a couple or the wife knows about it, tend to be more reliable. Do what we do, we just go out have a good time together. Enjoy that your hotwife is dressed up sexy/ slutty and is probably being checked out by other men. Show her how turned on you get by her dressed that way, eat her pussy and ass like its your last meal on Earth and make her feel like a Goddess.

Assume the bull isn't going to show up, or if he does he won't be your type... and if he is and gets to fuck your wife thats a bonus.
Thanks for the info.

This is the equivalent of a Bull like myself, who gets approached by a guy sending dozens of pics of a woman.. Who I'm assuming is his actual woman... Only to realize after time passes, she's either NOT his woman, OR she has no idea he's showing her private pics.

Not directed at you, but a story like yours is exactly why I rarely (if ever) entertain a solo guy without ever hearing from the woman.
In today's world there is ZERO reason why a woman cannot verify her identity. ZERO.
Every app developed the past decade has group chat functions, instant photo, video, voice, you name it.

And to be fair, that applies to females Also. If a chick can't send me a selfie I don't even bother. My current Hotwife lover sends me pics on request, from sun up to sun down.

I hear ya, I actually took pictures of my fiancé with a piece of paper with his name written on it , as he requested . It said “ I want your turgid cock (with his name). So we did our part. He has been hitting us up again on KiK. Maybe we should just do a Skype thing with him to make sure he’s real, and take it from there .

Agree, I sometimes meet the bull alone for a beer or coffee, then if I think things may progress and I think he'll possibly work out I may show him a few pics of my wife, legs wide open in a slutty outfit and maybe his name in the pic or written on her, just to prove we are genuine. Then give her a call and let them chat for a minute or so and from there organise a proper meet. This method has saved us/ my wife so much wasted time.

Thanks

Good point

We're on two LS sites...sdc.com & Kasidie.com
They cost $, but there are 'webs of trust' based on friends and comments from others. Much better source of real play (all our pics with groups are through those sites)

Back