Our experience so far as a curious cuckold couple.

Curiousfiance

Couple
Real Person
2 years ago I admitted to my fiancé that I was turned on by the interracial cuckold thing. We had only dated for 3 months at the time. She made me feel okay about my fantasy. In fact, every time we have had sex since then, we role play with the thought of it. I have created a couple of online profiles like this one over the years. We have been messaging back and forth with a black man for about a year and a half. He has been very patient with us , as I have told him that its weird for me to bring up the subject when we are not having sex. He recently started to kind of call me out on it and he said we should all get together for a ******* to talk about it. I finally brought it up with her and she was totally fine with it. So we finally made the next step and went to a classy bar to meet up with him. He had texted me all day leading up the meeting. BUT, then he pulled a no show and didn't answer my messages on KIK after that.

SO my thoughts are , he was some white dude that sent over pics of a perfect athletic ex football player. He probably got off on the control and suspense he created.

So I was part relieved and part pissed. We took two years to actually take that step. But I told my girl that I was proud of us that we made that step, and I think it will be easier to take this step with another guy.
Has anyone here had this kind of experience?blurredface.pngblurredface.png

We are not novices at this lifestyle. Over the years we have had a number of situations similar to yours. They aren't all necessarily fakes, some get off on the thrill of the hunt and then are too chicken to follow through. Some are just arrogant assholes, and others truly are fakes. The best advice we can give you is to stick to your guns on what you want, what type of man you want to bring into your space, and persevere until you find one that fits.

Welcome to the world of swinging and cuckolding. We've had so many that have stood us up at the last minute its not funny. It was pretty deflating for us early on. Especially if my wife had spent hours getting ready, pussy waxed, manicure/ pedicure etc. just to either be sent a text hours later saying they are still on their way, or sometimes no text at all. My advice to you is, don't stop looking, when you find the right gent, it will be amazing and for better or worse will change you and your sex life forever.

We still seek out bulls all the time, but we have found, the ones that come as a couple or the wife knows about it, tend to be more reliable. Do what we do, we just go out have a good time together. Enjoy that your hotwife is dressed up sexy/ slutty and is probably being checked out by other men. Show her how turned on you get by her dressed that way, eat her pussy and ass like its your last meal on Earth and make her feel like a Goddess.

Assume the bull isn't going to show up, or if he does he won't be your type... and if he is and gets to fuck your wife thats a bonus.

this is typical behavior in the online world and especially here. Sorry you dealt with that, but it’s become all too common and we’ve spent a bunch of money and wasted time over the years. Now we’re very very careful With prospective additions. Hopefully you get someone who’s real and respects your relationship enough to not string you along but the majority here are playing out an online fantasy and are not even close to what they claim to be

None whatsoever at this point. The few that were good prospects live much too far away.
I have this same issues and definitely the ones whom profiles haven't been active in months too so I try to go for the ones that are in my city or those whom have visited the city and plan on coming back for a visit and that their profiles is active recently. I'm talking to one woman (she's verified) and to a verified couple (I talk to both-Mr and Mrs), they're cool and normal so yeah I haven't met up with anyone from here yet.

Last edited:
We have been doing this for 4 years now. We are very picky and when we think that we have someone that may be what we want we will request that they voice verify with us over the phone. If someone does not want to do that or face time prior to meeting with us then it is our belief that we have just saved ourselves from wasting valuable time.

not unusual but you can learn to weed people out, it pays to have some phone conversations before you meet someone and get to know them and turn them onto the wife. We have met many men over the years and most have turned out well

not unusual but you can learn to weed people out, it pays to have some phone conversations before you meet someone and get to know them and turn them onto the wife. We have met many men over the years and most have turned out well
Agree, I sometimes meet the bull alone for a beer or coffee, then if I think things may progress and I think he'll possibly work out I may show him a few pics of my wife, legs wide open in a slutty outfit and maybe his name in the pic or written on her, just to prove we are genuine. Then give her a call and let them chat for a minute or so and from there organise a proper meet. This method has saved us/ my wife so much wasted time.

Last edited:
Agree, I sometimes meet the bull alone for a beer or coffee, then if I think things may progress and I think he'll possibly work out I may show him a few pics of my wife legs wide open in a slutty outfit and maybe his name in the pic or written on her, just to prove we are genuine. Then give her a call and let them chat for a minute or so and from there organise a proper meet. This method has saved us/ my wife so much wasted time.
I used to be married and loved sharing her with Hung Black Men but it was frustrating trying to find the right bulls for her to choose from. When I remarry I intend to use this advice you just gave, good advice and sounds better than using internet profiles playing internet email tag. ;)

Our way of screening is that my husband will always arrange to meet the prospective bull first, in a public place, over coffee, etc. He knows full well the type of man I like and I trust him implicitly. Some guys balk and refuse to meet with the hubby first... their loss. We do not negotiate that very often. If the guy shows up AND the conversation is a positive one, then we move on to meeting for drinks or dinner.

Our way of screening is that my husband will always arrange to meet the prospective bull first, in a public place, over coffee, etc. He knows full well the type of man I like and I trust him implicitly. Some guys balk and refuse to meet with the hubby first... their loss. We do not negotiate that very often. If the guy shows up AND the conversation is a positive one, then we move on to meeting for drinks or dinner.
good way there must be lots of men in nc we found a cop in Charleston and a few men in Atlanta when she worked there

Lots of fakes. Have them send a photo holding something you asked them to write.
It definitely DOES show if theure real. We have also had a lot of fakes. We began asking for a live picture holding a handwritten paper with the date or something specific. We have found it is huge and weeding through fakes. They try photoshopping or sending pics with specific angles. You have to be very picky and look at every detail.

Our best luck, which is minimal, has been paid for swinger sites.

It definitely DOES show if theure real. We have also had a lot of fakes. We began asking for a live picture holding a handwritten paper with the date or something specific. We have found it is huge and weeding through fakes. They try photoshopping or sending pics with specific angles. You have to be very picky and look at every detail.

Our best luck, which is minimal, has been paid for swinger sites.
it is funny because w ehave never asked for a picture or given one over the net and yet we have met many men, i am shy to say how many but a lot

My wife loves sucking the big black dildo, while i eat her pussy. Then i fuck her with the penis sleeve and she has an incredible orgasm. She is a modest women with great virtures. I could take it furture i know. However i had an epiphany. mom fuck i am a sexy man, i can get laid easily with a rock hard solid 6 inch cock. However; and theres a lot more that goes into it, other then a big cock. True love, real love has nothing to do with that streches my wifes pussy to a blissful orgasm. Sure i could take it to the next level, but why bother. Intimacy is a gift from god and love and death are mixed within our short life here on earth. Love your wife.

re: Our experience so far as a curious cuckold couple

..... With today's video technologies, there's really no excuse for people not being able to verify their potential hookups ... if they won't cam with you, one should consider it their own luck they didn't waste time & money on attempting to meet a fake.
..... I tend to believe, in your case, that it was probably a white guy because there aren't many black guys who are going to continue an on-line chat for over a year without seeing his prospect. After a couple months most would have usually quit wasting their own time.
..... Let's face it, even for married couples, this activity is still mostly fantasy talk.
..... Find yourself a couple local swing clubs, attend their hospitality nights, and do some face-to-face. There'll be couples there just like the two of you to share ideas if you don't meet up with a few black males to chat with.
..... .....words_MenToCoffee.jpg
.........yellowball-makingWISH.jpg

Back