Our development

We started in 2016. It was my husband's idea to me fucking to other men. After the first, she got panic. I was treated like that when we had sex we always had to talk about it. He had to talk about how he really wanted to be a cuckold. And I'm either jerking it or sucking the fuck. After a few weeks, he did not feel sick when another man had fucked me. Already the first time in their he eat creampie and he becomes addict on it. We both love this way of life. We are still in love with each other, and even more than before. :lips:

View attachment 1842911View attachment 1842904View attachment 1842906View attachment 1842905View attachment 1842908View attachment 1842909View attachment 1842910
A true cum eater

New development came up last night for us. GF definitely doesn't want a string of Black men to get involved with. We discussed the situation. GF is ready to talk with a Black man now. Is that success? Well, it is in the right direction. She also doesn't want a Black man that services a bunch of women like a gigolo either. She wants only one Black man perhaps once a week to act more like a boyfriend to her. She needs the passion, involvement, and commitment for a relationship to handle things that I'm cant satisfy for her.
So, we (she) decided to first try an IR dating site. I'm not sure she'll find a Black man to be dedicated to her as an adjunct boyfriend. We'll see.

What's your advice about this?
I completely understand and support the idea of giving her a black bull for her pleasure because physically, you’re just not As good. But if she needs him for passion and commitment type stuff, you’re setting yourself up to be outright replaced. If you love show her, don’t leave that to a bull. IMHO

It is so true. It changed my hubby too. Going from a guy with a lot of stamina being able to fuck good for more than 30 minutes to less than 10 minutes these days on those few occasions we fuck. It has certainly made him a lot more submissive. He doesn't like to be called a cuck but he has changed from an alpha male having given up his role as my primary sexual partner.
Did you have to wrestle his alpha identity away from him or what was it? Does he watch BBCs fuck you? Does he clean your pussy and tend to your BBCs?

This pussy now is looking for a black owner :qos:
Do you mean outright owned? Please be careful when you negotiate terms have honest discussions with your hubby first as your marriage is or should be your first priority even if you have changes in mind.. Remember he was in your life first and he should known what you want to do next.. You may find that he wants to be involved in what's next.. Also, you should be totally honest in your thought processes and how you dicided about being owned by a bull too.. White women should ALWAYS be very sensitive to their white hubbies who they owe much too in terms of this lifestyle.. IMHO

Back