Our development

We started kind of 8 years ago and that was my hubby, then boyfriend's, idea to try out having sex with a black guy. I was very nervous but we did it and I liked it. Then we used to do it as a fun thing kind of every 2 or 3 months. It kind of took a life on its own since then and by the end of 2016 I felt that I had been changed as a woman and partner, I was desiring dominant black guys. I felt that I was a hotwife, dressing sexier, mostly see through tops without a bra and short skirts, wearing a hotwife anklet all the time and a QoS necklace which I custom ordered. You should have seen the face of the jeweler when I was ordering it :) With time I am having less sex with my hubby and looking for more steady playmates. Today 8 years after our start I am looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck every week and am ordering a Jail Bird for my hubby to wear. I may with time end up being a black guy only hotwife. Every time I am with a strong and hung black guy (love 9+ inches) I understand how intense sex can be, love it :lips:View attachment 1841938
would love to see the necklace. You are so fucking hot!

Back