Our development

We started kind of 8 years ago and that was my hubby, then boyfriend's, idea to try out having sex with a black guy. I was very nervous but we did it and I liked it. Then we used to do it as a fun thing kind of every 2 or 3 months. It kind of took a life on its own since then and by the end of 2016 I felt that I had been changed as a woman and partner, I was desiring dominant black guys. I felt that I was a hotwife, dressing sexier, mostly see through tops without a bra and short skirts, wearing a hotwife anklet all the time and a QoS necklace which I custom ordered. You should have seen the face of the jeweler when I was ordering it :) With time I am having less sex with my hubby and looking for more steady playmates. Today 8 years after our start I am looking for a couple of steady playmates to fuck every week and am ordering a Jail Bird for my hubby to wear. I may with time end up being a black guy only hotwife. Every time I am with a strong and hung black guy (love 9+ inches) I understand how intense sex can be, love it :lips:View attachment 1841938
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I cannot speak in behalf of others but the interest in having sex with my husband has decreased a lot. These days I am looking for more exciting, aggressive (not physical) sex which my hubby cannot provide. Also my black guys are fit with 9+ inches and that gives me a totally different sensation when I fuck them. The deep sensation makes me very worked up and I cum hard on them. They are also generally younger and can fuck for a few hours before getting tired. All put together makes it a difficult match for my hubby.
❣️❣️❣️❣️

In the beginning of our marriage I would have never concidered ever being with another man outside of my marriage.Then my husband brought his black friend home from work and while my husband jumped in the shower his friend jumped on me and I was in shock how smooth he moved right in on me!!Before I knew it I had his tongue licking my throat as he touched and carressed me like nobody ever has!My husband worked the night shift so I was in my night gown and in seconds he was inside my gown,lifting me up on our kitchen counter and rubbing his huge cock on my pussy through my thong bottum and again in seconds he had my thong ripped off and I knew he was gonna fuck me and I was so wet he slipped his rock hard veiny cock right inside me and kissed me passionately as I gasped and lost my breath as he began long deep stroking his cock into me and out of nowhere I started fucking him HARD like I was out of my mind,it happened so fast and I wanted it so bad and I fucked him hard and he pounded me so deep as he kissed me to keep me from crying out because my husband was right across the room in the bathroom shower!And we fucked hard and fast and I started cumming and shaking and right then he exploded deep in my pussy and my orgasm almost made me pass out and he held me there on our counter slowly grinding his cum inside me and we made out as he owned my pussy right under my husbands nose!That was 12 years ago and since then I have had many black boyfriends,Ive been pregnant twice and lost both ☹️ and I am black owned,still married to my husband in a wanderful marriage but my black lovers own and control my pussy and who fucks it!And only black men get to cum inside me!
Wow

Back