ORIGIN OF CUCKOLDING

Look up "Prima Nocta" or "Jus Primae Noctis" or "Droit Du Seigneur" which was the right of a King or a Lord to take the virginity of the commoners *******'s or breed a commoners wife on her and her wedding night! They believe this was going on in Europe back in the 1800s and 1900s.

Imagine if all bbc having black men had that legal right either solo or in groups! 😈

Look up "Prima Nocta" or "Jus Primae Noctis" or "Droit Du Seigneur" which was the right of a King or a Lord to take the virginity of the commoners *******'s or breed a commoners wife on her and her wedding night! They believe this was going on in Europe back in the 1800s and 1900s.
thanks! and when did desire for BBC start in your opinion?

I would say the same time white men starting sleeping with the negro slaves their women wanted the same choices and rights, they just never had the courage or the power to fight for equal rights to do what they wanted without repercussions until modern times!

For example we have seen slave movies here in our modern times about the slave masters wife trapping a black male slave and threatening him out of that bbc or she will lie and tell the master that he tried to ******* her. ******* what those women didn't know back then is that they didn't need to threaten us just make sure that they themselves had the legal right to get dicked down by that bbc that they owned and that neither of us would get killed for it and the slave masters wives would have gotten all the bbc that they wanted. So as far as I'm concerned if the master was doing it then his wife wanted some too she just didn't have the right to do it without getting herself and the slave killed.

Feminism in its purest form and original intent was simply about equal choice and opportunity. So even I support feminism in that aspect because every woman now has the right to choose whatever cock they want to blow their backs out no matter what color it is! 😂🤣

Back