One on one meetings

With both of my more regular meets, the issue of one on one meeting came up in completely different ways this week. The first couple, has decided after playing with me for over a year that they want to try the lady meeting me alone (just giving the hubby regular updates and pictures-he normally takes the pictures, quite well actually). The husband later confided to me that they had tried a one on one meet a few years ago but the guy had decided to tell the wife that the husband doesn't respect her for letting her meet him, etc. This, naturally, put them off the experience. And now they want to try it again. This exact scenario was mentioned in one of the episodes of the brilliant "Keys and Anklets" podcast by Michael C (I would encourage everyone to listen to it).

The other situation was when I asked the lady in the second couple if she wanted to meet for lunch during her work break. I told her husband that I had message his wife and what I had messaged her about (point: never even seem to be underhand), and they both said that they do not meet separately, that they are new to the Scene and are protective of their relationship.

The lesson I have taken from this is that while each couple is different, the bull needs to know and respect the boundaries set by the couple, and if it isn't for you to find the situation that is.

My wife meet with her last friend alone several times for me it was a big turn on. I really would love for her to spend a weekend with someone. just need to find that right person

The lesson I have taken from this is that while each couple is different, the bull needs to know and respect the boundaries set by the couple, and if it isn't for you to find the situation that is.

Exactly! The better the bull and couple's desires match, the better the experience for all three.

Very well said. I know that when first meeting a Black man, I like to meet in a public place with my husband there. I also like to play the first few times with my husband there. Once we have gotten to know him, and there is trust then I meet by myself. I also will meet for lunch or dinner or just to hang out. But that trust has to be built up for all involved.

With both of my more regular meets, the issue of one on one meeting came up in completely different ways this week. The first couple, has decided after playing with me for over a year that they want to try the lady meeting me alone (just giving the hubby regular updates and pictures-he normally takes the pictures, quite well actually). The husband later confided to me that they had tried a one on one meet a few years ago but the guy had decided to tell the wife that the husband doesn't respect her for letting her meet him, etc. This, naturally, put them off the experience. And now they want to try it again. This exact scenario was mentioned in one of the episodes of the brilliant "Keys and Anklets" podcast by Michael C (I would encourage everyone to listen to it).

The other situation was when I asked the lady in the second couple if she wanted to meet for lunch during her work break. I told her husband that I had message his wife and what I had messaged her about (point: never even seem to be underhand), and they both said that they do not meet separately, that they are new to the Scene and are protective of their relationship.

Well said. Every person and couple is going to be different based on their lives and experiences and how they are into the sexual lifestyle and what they are wanting out of it.

Back