One now maybe more - Dominant bbc whilst I watched

The kissing started again as was really passionate. It seemed to turn Ang on how much attention she was getting.
All the guys were tested and showed us proof so the agreement was that they could fuck her bare. With that the second guy slowly slid his cock in her from behind whilst she was still kissing the older guy. He noticed she had her tongue pierced (from much earlier in life) and said I wanna feel that. We wasn’t sure what he meant but it was made clear as he turned over and knelt and told Ang to start rimming again whilst taking the other guy from behind. He keep saying I can’t feel it and told her to push her tongue hard, which she kept doing for around 10 minutes. He then started to fuck her whilst she was on top and the other guys were licking her tits. After what had gone on I think kissing was now off limits.
The fucking went on for around an hour before each guy was ready to cum. The second guy told and he wanted to cum whilst she tit fucked him, which she seemed to enjoy and when he blew his load some hit her chin whilst most was over her tits which were quite red now. The original guy looks at Ang after this and says you know what I want. She nodded and began rimming again whilst he stroked. When he was ready he spun her round and cum all over her face.
The last guy told her he wanted to cum over her feet and heels. She was also happy with this but I won’t forget the look on her face when her instructed her to take her shoes off after and lick it all off.
Once the guys where done, Ang sorted herself out and we was lead out but the original guy to the hotel lobby and made our way home.

Coming again with another update.

The original guy and the older guy had been in touch for the last few weeks. We had a date penciled in for Friday just gone, no ******* etc. We started off having a romantic meal and went onto a local bar after. Around closing, Ang said she had got two messages, on from the original guy and one from the older guy. She asked what we should do, to which I said whatever she is comfortable with. The guys knew each other so we arranged to meet both but at the older guys friends flat. We was given the address and wasn’t very impressed when we turned up, as it wasn’t the nicest of areas.
We approached the door on the second floor together and was greated by the older guy who looked very smart. When we entered there was the guy whose flat it was too. The older guy kissed ang and said he had missed her, I was given a beer and she sat between the two guys on the sofa. After some smooth kissing her phone went again, which I now had, and it was the original guy saying he would be half hour.
They continued to play on the sofa and I could see she was turned on. The older guy was dominant the first time and now was the same and took the lead. A lot of playing went on for around 15 minutes and the new guy asked me if I knew what bossing was. I shook my head to both of their laughter and they explained that if all agreed they would sit and watch and give ang instructions what to do until the original guy turned up. I looked at ang and she smiled and nodded, so we agreed. We swapped places with me and the two black guys now on the sofa and Ang went and sat in the chair. She was still dressed from our meal but look sexy as you can see below

She was asked to keep her bra stockings and heels on but remove all other clothing sexily and slowly. She had a black g string on which was handed to the older guy when removed and he put it in his pocket. Her legs were spread a both guys where asking her to play with herself and rub her own breast, which she seemed to enjoy. The new guy liked her bent over and kept asking for her to put her hands on the chair and bend over, pulling one hand round to slap her own arse cheek. She done it a few times before the new guy looked at the older guy and asked if he could do it. The older guy said yes but let me give her orders first, as he walked over to the chair looked her in the eyes and said take what he gives you, no running or pulling away, we stop when we want to but if ifs to much for you just say ‘purple’ - as a type of safe word. She nodded and kissed him. I could see how wet she was as a few little bits of fluid where running down her inside leg. The new guy was now stood to the side of her and started spanking bother her arse checks along with the inside of her legs as he kept them spread. The spanking was getting harder and the older guy was now joining in. She was flinching a few times and I could tell it was hurting her a little as her cheeks where getting redder and redder. The knock at the door came to pause the ‘bossing’ as the original guy had now shown up.

She was asked to keep her bra stockings and heels on but remove all other clothing sexily and slowly. She had a black g string on which was handed to the older guy when removed and he put it in his pocket. Her legs were spread a both guys where asking her to play with herself and rub her own breast, which she seemed to enjoy. The new guy liked her bent over and kept asking for her to put her hands on the chair and bend over, pulling one hand round to slap her own arse cheek. She done it a few times before the new guy looked at the older guy and asked if he could do it. The older guy said yes but let me give her orders first, as he walked over to the chair looked her in the eyes and said take what he gives you, no running or pulling away, we stop when we want to but if ifs to much for you just say ‘purple’ - as a type of safe word. She nodded and kissed him. I could see how wet she was as a few little bits of fluid were running down her inside leg. The new guy was now stood to the side of her and started spanking bother her arse checks along with the inside of her legs as he kept them spread. The spanking was getting harder and the older guy was now joining in. She was flinching a few times and I could tell it was hurting her a little as her cheeks where getting redder and redder. The knock at the door came to pause the ‘bossing’ as the original guy had now shown up.
Great story, I’d love to meet you guys. Would love to chat if you’re interested ❤️

Back