One now maybe more - Dominant bbc whilst I watched

Dannyandangela

Couple
From
UK
Ang has met with 3 guys in total (2 black and 1 mixed race) since we stated in this lifestyle.
She is 5’4’’ and petite with a high sex drive but submissive and does what she is told.
The latest guy (in the pic) was very dominant and pushed a lot of boundaries without breaking them.
She met him on a night out and brought him back to ours for me to watch.
As soon as they burst through the door they were all over each other and he quickly had her in nothing but her black laced bra and heels. He knew of the arrangement as Ang had told him so in no time she was sucking his cock whilst I was underneath getting her ready to received him.
Once they could resist no more, she climbed on top of him, whilst he sat in the armchair, kissing him while he squeezed and smacked her as till slightly red. She was struggling to take him but was getting better as the time went on. After 15 minutes of deep riding he pushed her off and pulled his legs back and told her to lick his arse. She was hesitant at first but after a little nod from me she started to please him how he wanted.
He was clearly enjoying it and once he wanted to fuck her again her bent her over and took her from behind, standing. Her 6 inch black patient louboutins allowed her to stand just high enough so he could reach her.
He then wanted me to kiss her after she had been licking his balls and arse, which I did. She was clearly enjoying me being told what to do.
They carried on for another half hour in various positions with me watching and stroking my cock.
When he was close to cumming he told ang to lick his nipples and just before he blew his load, pushed her on her knees to allow him to cum on her face.
I could hold back either and cum on her face too but nowhere near as much.
They swapped numbers and he has texted to see if a few friends can join next time, which Ang has fantasies about previously.
They are arranging something for the end of the month but not sure if detailed yet. I’ll update when more is known

Ang has met with 3 guys in total (2 black and 1 mixed race) since we stated in this lifestyle.
She is 5’4’’ and petite with a high sex drive but submissive and does what she is told.
The latest guy (in the pic) was very dominant and pushed a lot of boundaries without breaking them.
She met him on a night out and brought him back to ours for me to watch.
As soon as they burst through the door they were all over each other and he quickly had her in nothing but her black laced bra and heels. He knew of the arrangement as Ang had told him so in no time she was sucking his cock whilst I was underneath getting her ready to received him.
Once they could resist no more, she climbed on top of him, whilst he sat in the armchair, kissing him while he squeezed and smacked her as till slightly red. She was struggling to take him but was getting better as the time went on. After 15 minutes of deep riding he pushed her off and pulled his legs back and told her to lick his arse. She was hesitant at first but after a little nod from me she started to please him how he wanted.
He was clearly enjoying it and once he wanted to fuck her again her bent her over and took her from behind, standing. Her 6 inch black patient louboutins allowed her to stand just high enough so he could reach her.
He then wanted me to kiss her after she had been licking his balls and arse, which I did. She was clearly enjoying me being told what to do.
They carried on for another half hour in various positions with me watching and stroking my cock.
When he was close to cumming he told ang to lick his nipples and just before he blew his load, pushed her on her knees to allow him to cum on her face.
I could hold back either and cum on her face too but nowhere near as much.
They swapped numbers and he has texted to see if a few friends can join next time, which Ang has fantasies about previously.
They are arranging something for the end of the month but not sure if detailed yet. I’ll update when more is known
Love this story especially as in the UK, the brother was definitely representing and she was left wanting more.

Sooo… after a long time texting and a few reasons we won’t got into, it finally happened. Ang arranged to meet with two more guys along with this guy from last year on new years eve. We went out as a couple with some friends and would meet the guys in a London hotel once our nights out had finished. This is how Ang went out.

We partied to around 3am and I see her face light up when she got a text.
We headed to the address for the hotel given an was met in the lobby by the previous guy and one of his friends, which was a bit embarrassing for me as they kissed and he was feeling her up straight away. The second guy introduced himself with a double kiss on the cheek and started to lead us up to the room on the 6th floor. We entered the lift and when the doors closed they was all over each other again until the doors opened and we went to the room. When we was all in and another friend joined on arrival, as agreed, the guys started to remove their close but asked Ang to stay dressed. We chatted to them all for 10/15 minutes to discuss the dos and donts and then the night of both of our lives started.

Ok guys so I will continue…. Ang stayed dressed as she was told, in her heels and dress, having just a g string on undeneath and no bra. All 3 guys now had their cocks in their hands whilst seated, ang stood up admiring what she see. One was very thick but not as big as the other 2 in length but they were all still huge. Part of he original agreement was that the original guy would lead and the 2 friends would be under his guidance. The last guy to come up was slightly older than the other 2 but still athletic and well presented. He admitted on our chat that he was into everything and kinky, and would do all that was allowed. He was the first to politely ask Ang to lick his balls, whilst leaving her heels and bottom half of her underwear on. As she began to walk over, she was instructed to crawl by the original guy to make it sexy, which she did. In not time at all his balls and cock where covered in her spit and he seemed really turned on whilst the two other guys continue to stroke and slap Angela’s arse softly. The first guy then said to the older guy ‘she rims bro’ to which the older guy smiled, turned around in his chair to get ready. The second guy was now laying underneath licking her wet pussy as she straddle him as she buried her face into his arse. I was shocked but so fucking horny I didn’t know what to do. This went on for around 10 minutes with each guy swapping and evening giving me a respectful
nod.
Ang had a few things in her bag which she was ask to bring,one of which was a newly purchased small butt plug. Ang has tried anal a few times with me but struggled and certainly would be able to take any of these guys but we agree to this, just to play. She was now knelt on the chair where the guys were previously enjoying having their arses licked and cocks sucked facing me. The original guy asked to put the butt plug in whilst I gave her a kiss and acted as support I suppose!! It took a few minutes but you could tell when it was in by the look on her face. She was then asked to walk up and down a few times in the room by the older guys, which she did with a struggle in her heels and trying to hold it in.
After a few minutes, she was asked to bend over the bed where some spanking started and got increasing harder until she used the agreed actions to stop and have a break. She had some water and was so wet you could see it running down her inner legs. She was then asked if she was ready to continue.. to which she nodded and replied yes…..

Ok guys so I will continue…. Ang stayed dressed as she was told, in her heels and dress, having just a g string on undeneath and no bra. All 3 guys now had their cocks in their hands whilst seated, ang stood up admiring what she see. One was very thick but not as big as the other 2 in length but they were all still huge. Part of he original agreement was that the original guy would lead and the 2 friends would be under his guidance. The last guy to come up was slightly older than the other 2 but still athletic and well presented. He admitted on our chat that he was into everything and kinky, and would do all that was allowed. He was the first to politely ask Ang to lick his balls, whilst leaving her heels and bottom half of her underwear on. As she began to walk over, she was instructed to crawl by the original guy to make it sexy, which she did. In not time at all his balls and cock where covered in her spit and he seemed really turned on whilst the two other guys continue to stroke and slap Angela’s arse softly. The first guy then said to the older guy ‘she rims bro’ to which the older guy smiled, turned around in his chair to get ready. The second guy was now laying underneath licking her wet pussy as she straddle him as she buried her face into his arse. I was shocked but so fucking horny I didn’t know what to do. This went on for around 10 minutes with each guy swapping and evening giving me a respectful
nod.
Ang had a few things in her bag which she was ask to bring,one of which was a newly purchased small butt plug. Ang has tried anal a few times with me but struggled and certainly would be able to take any of these guys but we agree to this, just to play. She was now knelt on the chair where the guys were previously enjoying having their arses licked and cocks sucked facing me. The original guy asked to put the butt plug in whilst I gave her a kiss and acted as support I suppose!! It took a few minutes but you could tell when it was in by the look on her face. She was then asked to walk up and down a few times in the room by the older guys, which she did with a struggle in her heels and trying to hold it in.
After a few minutes, she was asked to bend over the bed where some spanking started and got increasing harder until she used the agreed actions to stop and have a break. She had some water and was so wet you could see it running down her inner legs. She was then asked if she was ready to continue.. to which she nodded and replied yes…..
Pics?

nod.
hot

Back