One night stands or long term?

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
It depends on my mood. When I first got into the lifestyle, I was all about the gangbangs. I still like them occasionally, but now I'm looking for a more established partner. I crave someone I can let go with. Relax, not be nervous, do the more extreme play I crave.

Do I prefer it? NO. I can understand it's likely to happen due to a variable of contributed circumstances such as no chemistry is there, funny body odor, wham bam thank-you ma'am. I prefer ongoing long-term fwb with 1 playmate. Makes suitable for safe long-term bareback creampie sex; provided the trust and comfortability is there between the two.

Last edited:
I think both can be amazing and fun. I love to connect with someone and have something deeper but at the same time there is a lot of fun in that primal attraction where you just see someone you want to be naughty with and have a good time and don't need it to go any further than that.

It's nice to see the LTR is winning out - its the only way my wife will proceed. She says it's important to grow socially as well as sexually, and it means there's less potential for any awkward moments. Although it's not the main concern in any way, I think it's easier on the hubbies too

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
My wife says that the sex is better if she knows and likes a guy, so long term 'friends' are what we have chosen for us. That's not to say that there have never been times when it was a one time thing, because we have done a few of those. But,generally speaking, long term is best for us.

Back