One night stands or long term?

Well, it been my experience that it take a lot of time and work to find the right guy to meet and even more rare that it works out.
So, long term for sure!
Don't have the patience to be continually be looking.

Oh long term all day long, I have had a long term couple and they have always been way better than one night stands. You need to be able to build trust and also get to know what everyone likes, that way it becomes a lot better. One night stands are a roll of the dice and tbh the more I’m in this lifestyle the more I’m not into them, it’s a lot of energy

One night stands with couples that are new are ok or with couples that want to try someone new... but when couples have over 50 plus guys validating them... yeaaaa you know that number is beyond that. I just dont want to take the risk with a couple that plays with just anyone and doesnt do a due diligence in their search. There are some guys that will stick their dick in about anything and couples that want their holes filled with about anything... I dont want to get punished for other peoples actions by catching something or getting into drama.

But to be honest, you cant really trust what anyone tells you until you build a relationship with them and they dont want to jeopardize the relationship
Bro, glad there are other guys that think like this. I thought I was the only one. Some guys are jsut slaying all the wives on there. Nah, I prefer relationships if I"m being honest. Exclusive if possible.

I have paperwork and always share it.

That's where me n the wife are at with our search for her first bbc . We dont wanna hurt ourselves trying to have fun due to the bull not being open and honest . We ask for current paperwork in order to move forward but it seems to push alot of guys away
A test doesn't cost that much. I got mine for 100 bucks and change. Came back in two days. If they don't want to , maybe they're hiding something lol.

My husband and I have a great sex life we bring a bbc in to add to our sex life. Being that said we like to do a lot of role playing when we do get together. Long term is a better fit for our needs.

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
finally it is up to her.
but for me i would prefer long term because of trust building and also sex can be more exiting if everybody know eachother.

as long as it is an addition instead of a replacement .

Back