One night stands or long term?

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
I really enjoy making long-term connections. I think it adds to the dynamic and enjoyment of it all. Don't get me wrong, one night stands serve their purpose as well.

Long term. I have had a 17 year relationship with a black friend with benefits. You become much less inhibited and enjoy each other freely.
I can really understand and appreciate what you are saying. Even as the cuckold I enjoy it much more and also have become less inhibited and have developed sincere trust. I actually am so proud of Julie and how they love each other. You are very hot in action and I am happy that you are getting what you need as a Beautiful, sexy, insatiable woman, you deserve it.

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
Both. I've had many 1 nighters because that's all we both needed. Maybe we didn't click personally or I didn't like them sexually. Although I do have and have had many long term lovers. Some 10 years.

I would like my wife to have a long term relationship with a black boyfriend, where they have a powerful emotional, as well as physical, connection and he eventually impregnates her.

At our particular stage, she fell back in love with one night stands, I keep encouraging long term for so many reasons sexy and safety.

I think sometimes the true is very hard. A lot.of man will not like to see his wife with a bbc bull.but speaking with them you can arrive to an agreement. A lot of ir scene and friends can make a man understand if not a d the wife want to do it.... there are other agressive methods to.do it. Life is toomshort for regrets.

We are in the same boat want a 3rd long term that we can call when she wants to have fun. But it's hard to find that guy. Her first guy was good but stood her up the next two times the last guy was just too soft and came too quick. So hopefully this gentleman were meeting next Friday night will be at least a good time and hopefully he'd like a regular thing

We are in the same boat want a 3rd long term that we can call when she wants to have fun. But it's hard to find that guy. Her first guy was good but stood her up the next two times the last guy was just too soft and came too quick. So hopefully this gentleman were meeting next Friday night will be at least a good time and hopefully he'd like a regular thing
Yes, it is difficult to find that special person to fill that 3rd person in your relationship on a long-term basis. My wife has been very fortunate as she has had 2 BBC Bulls over the past 6 years. Her current Bull is super cool and is a true "friend with benefits". They have never stood up each other on a date and he always rises to the occasion! Mature (42 yrs), dresses well, smart and can carry a meaningful conversation when they are out. When they are in bed, he can read her body language and act accordingly. He can be slow and passionate or primal and give her a good pounding.
Sometimes it can be a problem organizing a playdate as they are both busy. But I try and help clear her schedule of parenting duties so she can escape for some fun time.

Prefer long term. Becoming friends as well as the sex is what we look for.
Having a long term Bull removes allot of awkwardness and uncertainty. For example, my wife does not like anal nor facials. When he cums, she loves a cream pie or to shoot on her ass & back if he is fucking her from behind (doggie). He has to have his packaged shaved. When she is about to cum, don't stop or change the rhythm of penetration. Blah, blah, ... yes, she is very picky! 😇
She expects 2 rounds of sex and likes to lay in bed, naked, chatting with him about stuff between rounds.
With a 1-night stand, there may be the excitement of having someone new, but they may do something that you may not like and the most important thing being safety. The person could be a psycho!

Last edited:
Having a long term Bull removes allot of awkwardness and uncertainty. For example, my wife does not like anal nor facials. When he cums, she loves a cream pie or to shoot on her ass & back if he is fucking her from behind (doggie). He has to have his packaged shaved. When she is about to cum, don't stop or change the rhythm of penitration. Yes, she is very picky! 😇
She expects 2 rounds of sex and likes to lay in bed, naked, chatting with him about stuff between rounds.
With a 1-night stand, there may be the excitement of having someone new, but they may do something that you may not like and the most important thing being safety. The person could be a psycho!
True

OK. Say your a single guy with a dick and you like to have sex with fun eager women.
You meet and hook up with a cool couple into wife sharing. The wife is ready to fuck, hubby is into the whole deal. Obviously when you meet you know it's going to happen...but you don't show?
What gives ?

Back