One night stands or long term?

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
I really enjoy making long-term connections. I think it adds to the dynamic and enjoyment of it all. Don't get me wrong, one night stands serve their purpose as well.

Long term. I have had a 17 year relationship with a black friend with benefits. You become much less inhibited and enjoy each other freely.
I can really understand and appreciate what you are saying. Even as the cuckold I enjoy it much more and also have become less inhibited and have developed sincere trust. I actually am so proud of Julie and how they love each other. You are very hot in action and I am happy that you are getting what you need as a Beautiful, sexy, insatiable woman, you deserve it.

Hotwives, Bulls, cucks what is your opinion? In this dynamic, do you enjoy more quality or quantity? Do you like to have several one-time encounters or establish long term relationships?
Both. I've had many 1 nighters because that's all we both needed. Maybe we didn't click personally or I didn't like them sexually. Although I do have and have had many long term lovers. Some 10 years.

I would like my wife to have a long term relationship with a black boyfriend, where they have a powerful emotional, as well as physical, connection and he eventually impregnates her.

At our particular stage, she fell back in love with one night stands, I keep encouraging long term for so many reasons sexy and safety.

Back