On Your Wedding Day....

We were trying to arrange a scenario just like this on our wedding night..LAST WEEK!...lol...but couldnt get enough men together in our area to make it happen...we still want to put her in her dress and make her first gang bang a HOT one! We have still yet to go on our Honeymoon, so we may take advantage of that week to make it happen!View attachment 69363
Best of luck to you and your new black cock slut wife. I hope you are able able to watch 2 big black cocks fucking your new slut wife at the same time in her wedding dress or part of her wedding dress.

Every married couple should enjoy this treat on their wedding night as well on their Anniversary night. Maybe they can get remarried again.
I dont agree about the wedding night. That should between man and wife.
But I compleet agree for an anniversary night. When whe celebrate our anniversery night after 30 years in the near future this should be the only way she get sex ! She woulden't enjoy it anymore when I fuck her like whe did at our wedding night.

I dont agree about the wedding night. That should between man and wife.
But I compleet agree for an anniversary night. When whe celebrate our anniversery night after 30 years in the near future this should be the only way she get sex ! She woulden't enjoy it anymore when I fuck her like whe did at our wedding night.
You don't have to agree. But some cuckold couples, even couples already married, have told me they wished such occurred on their wedding night.

1_Qw3G65c_1fOZU7cn6KlAMQ.jpeg

Back