On Your Wedding Day....

I proposed this to my Hotwife. That when we get married (soon) we have her bill consummate the marriage for us while I remain in chastity. She vetoed the idea - when it comes to the wedding She's traditional, but she did tell me I'll be in chastity and orgasm free until the wedding night, and she might let me cum that night. Might.

We had not planned anything specific on our actual wedding night but drinking a lot and partying a lot lead to something different. The place where we had our reception was hosting another event and both parties end up kind of mixing and mingling back and forth. My husband comes up to me at one point and introduces this black man to me that he had met and they had a lot and common. He hung around for most of the night and he really was a great guy. We were getting ready to head to our wedding night suite and he offered to drive us since he was in that direction and he ended up coming back to the room with us and participating in a threesome for a few hours. Not quite black ownership but an amazing time.

We had not planned anything specific on our actual wedding night but drinking a lot and partying a lot lead to something different. The place where we had our reception was hosting another event and both parties end up kind of mixing and mingling back and forth. My husband comes up to me at one point and introduces this black man to me that he had met and they had a lot and common. He hung around for most of the night and he really was a great guy. We were getting ready to head to our wedding night suite and he offered to drive us since he was in that direction and he ended up coming back to the room with us and participating in a threesome for a few hours. Not quite black ownership but an amazing time.
Oh so your buttercup was filled

Back