On Way to AA

dictonez

Male
From
SD, US
Here is a erotica story of an encounter a couple weeks ago. I

I love outdoor sex , I get so aroused. I always build up huge nuts. This adventure was with this big butt white girl i love to pound. A white slut that I played with just got out of jail and wanted to hook up. She was at a halfway house so it was not easy to meet. However, I went to the halfway house in between her walking to her AA meeting. I picked her up from the AA meeting building and drove around the corner. She didnt want to do anything but kiss amd feel each other up but at first i yanked my chocolate cock out so she can see it. Once she saw it I ****** her head on it. And she started to gag. She Grab my full black nuts and started sucking them really good. After gagging on my cock, I told her that we were going to fuc. She protested several times saying not her not enough time. I got out of the car and walked around and open up her door. Told her to stand up and she did. I Yanked her pajama bottoms down. I admired her big round juicy white ass. This white girl was already dripping wet, so i shove my already completely erect cock in her pink pussy. I started pumping really hard. She is making lots and lots of noise moaning and screaming Fuck Me Harder. It is late at night so there is nobody else in the parking lot. I grab a hand full of hair and yank her head up and told her she was going to please this black cock. She moans yes sir and I start really pounding that pussy good, every pound making it wetter. The harder I thrust the more she drives her hips into me and moans. After about seven minutes of some hard pounding I exploded the biggest nut. I made sure to give a couple good thrust. I pulled out and oozed out of her pussy down her leg. I ****** her to grab some, telling her to wear my black seed and wipe it all over her face. She suck my cock clean and then I took her to her AA meeting

Back