On breeding

A baby is not a sexual fantasy, but a human being. I can easily understand the origin of this arousal. The first time I had sex with a black man I let him bareback me, something I never do in casual sex, but I didn't tell him that I am on the pill. When I felt his warm seed inside of me, the orgasm was overwhelming. However, many comments about this issue you can find in this forum can't be taken seriously.

I'm divorcing and have two daughters. I don't discard the idea of 'black breeding', but it would be with a formal partner and when I decide it.
Fine since you insist I'll breed you

A baby is not a sexual fantasy, but a human being. I can easily understand the origin of this arousal. The first time I had sex with a black man I let him bareback me, something I never do in casual sex, but I didn't tell him that I am on the pill. When I felt his warm seed inside of me, the orgasm was overwhelming. However, many comments about this issue you can find in this forum can't be taken seriously.

I'm divorcing and have two daughters. I don't discard the idea of 'black breeding', but it would be with a formal partner and when I decide it.

Unfouantlly its 2018 we has a society has backslide thinks to the religions people. Every weird comment needs to be taken seriously with a grain with salt.

Well here's serious. Wonder how many of you loser white guys will be jacking your Dick looking at medical bills while thekid is crying for a 3am feeding. Its obvious that none of you are fathers, or if you are, you are worthless as such and don't deserve the title

That's the naked truth.

I like kinky ******* just like every one but bringing a baby into this world from a gang bang or some other breeding experience is not my cup of tea. I think the idea of creating a baby under these circumstances freaks me out a bit. What say you
Everyone has their own kinks, but this is one that doesn't do anything for either of us.

Lmao my older sister has a different dad from before my parents got togethwr, and my younger sister is adopted and half black. Then 2 younger brothers (same dad) so growing up where we did we always got a LOT of weird looks.

One time we went to Alabama to visit friends and my parents got pulled over and they almost arrested them thinking my black sister was kidnapped!? Always rude ass questions about it since only me and my brothers look alike.

If a husband and wife don't love one another enough to have a baby as a couple, how are they going to survive brining a third party into the bedroom?

We've had many thoughts on the "breeding" fantasy stuff. Our conclusion has generally been just that; fantasy. Many couples claim to be into breeding on social media and forums when there's anonymity or zero accountability. On the contrary, when talking to real couples, pregnancy scares seem to be very real and unwelcome.

In our case, wifey can't take birth control since we're actively trying to get pregnant. We make it clear to the gentlemen whose paths we cross; condoms are a definite yes, 100% of the time. Even with condoms, cumming inside of her isn't an option, it's just not a risk we're willing to take. Some guys are cool with that; some don't like it but deal with it; some are completely put off by it.

We're willing to open our marriage and our bed; respecting our desires and keeping expectations real shouldn't too much to ask!
Congrats, good luck! My husband and I were under the impression I wouldn't be able to conceive naturally and he we are, 3 ******* and a tubal later since he couldn't stop knocking me up lmao

I wouldn’t mind my wife getting pregnant by our black bull we were exclusive with but not from a gangbang I’m not sure if my wife would ever do a gang bang either..
so you see the man you allow your wife to sleep with as a ******* not a human being, just wow. Your comment is exactly why i stay away from couples like you, a "Bull" is ******* something you own, you train to entertain you. But hey i guess if he does not mine why should I or anyone else mind.

that's because lots of women don't pay baby-support or don't have to worry about not seeing their *******.

I'd disagree. Women have a lot more to lose. They're the ones who get pregnant, breastfeed, and are tied to the baby forever by maternal instinct whether or not the ******* sticks around. They're the ones who may have trouble finding a normal (non-cuckold) white guy after having biracial babies. Men can and do get screwed by vindictive women and the system. But women overall have more to lose.

Unless they’re trynta hit the lottery with an NFL or NBA roulette style gangbang, I don’t see any cpls actually serious about getting pregnant. And i damn sure don’t see any bruhs trynta make a baby. Well, not unless she’s like some billionaire heiress like the 1 ole boy lucked up with. Know he was trynta to breed the fuck outta her. lmfao

Last edited:
I like kinky ******* just like every one but bringing a baby into this world from a gang bang or some other breeding experience is not my cup of tea. I think the idea of creating a baby under these circumstances freaks me out a bit. What say you
im with u. i would never actually legit do it. that is a huuuge price and responsibility to pay for one fun night. i pretend do it but im always on bc. otherwise thats a lifetime consequence

The original reason for the penis entering and ejaculating inside a pussy is to make the woman pregnant. If a man and a woman engage in bareback intercourse and he cums inside her, there is always a chance she will get pregnant, even if she is on birth control. What the hell, even if he wears a condom there is always a chance of breakage and pregnancy. While I would never want my wife to get pregnant by a black man or a group of black men, she has participated in group sex with as many as 8 black men. Each one of them screwed her with their bare black cocks and she let them shoot their seed deep inside her. Part of the excitement is the risk of her being bred but having it actually happen is a dreadful thought. We have had one serious scare and don't really want to repeat the experience.
If your share your lady and she is fertile, you are taking a chance. Since my wife had her baby (Mine!) she seems to have lost interest in being shared, maybe it is for the best.

Back