Older Women Fantasy...From a "Young" BBC

Bigfishneo

Male
Real Person
Any older white women into "young" bbc?? Saw this older white woman in a condo lobby today and she caught my eye. She had a nice round ass, short white blonde hair and a cute face. Got on the elevator with her and asked her age (generally dont do that and i know its is a "no-no" lol) but she replied "60". Couldn't believe it...I told her she looked good for her age and walked off the elevator. All I can think about was me seducing her further and getting her to take this young BBC package...curious to see how many older white women like them a young black cock!

Generally, I prefer a more seasoned man. Younger guys are great for stamina, sex drive, incredible loads and all. But some don't have the emotional maturity and know how to please me, rather than just themselves. One guy fell in love with me and was pursuing me relentlessly after he got the pussy. That said, nothing beats a well hung young bbc who either really knows how than use it and make love than to me or lets me drive mostly.

Thnx for the honesty!
That's a good perspective I wouldn't have known had you not replied... The aspect of maturity and how it can have it's upside and downsides. Of course I consider myself emotionally mature but want to be in a position where it's "tested" if you know what I mean
Generally, I prefer a more seasoned man. Younger guys are great for stamina, sex drive, incredible loads and all. But some don't have the emotional maturity and know how to please me, rather than just themselves. One guy fell in love with me and was pursuing me relentlessly after he got the pussy. That said, nothing beats a well hung young bbc who either really knows how than use it and make love than to me or lets me drive mostly.

Has she ever messed with any young black men in the past? What is your preference as the husband?
My preference is that she is happy! So, I really do not care as long as she is getting what she desires. Her current black BF brought his nephew, who is young, but I was not privay to seeing that. He had her teach him.

My preference is that she is happy! So, I really do not care as long as she is getting what she desires. Her current black BF brought his nephew, who is young, but I was not privay to seeing that. He had her teach him.
Nice! Raising the next generation right!

Husband here;

I happened to just write this on another post that caught my eye, subject thugs, or something like that:

(Many here claim to be attracted to older women, yet, if they bother to even post a picture, it usually a sort of hard or badass look. Older gals have been around long enough and by this point aren't here to massage ego's or put up with any macho attitude. They're here for escape from the everyday and to indulge themselves after years of ******* and husbands. A smile and stimulating conversation goes a long way towards cracking the natural outer defensive shell.)

I completely understand the older woman fantasy! I've always had it myself. Hell, I'm 53 and can think of two 70 yo's I'd like to get with. What I don't know is how many of the older women on here would live up to the title of "cougar". I know my wife would not, she's not the aggressive type, more of the type that wants seduced by you. That's why I said stimulating conversation is more important than laying down your game. You need to identify whether a cougar or a kitten! Not only will she like the fact that you are into what she thinks, but you will also learn what gets her going.

Any older white women into "young" bbc?? Saw this older white woman in a condo lobby today and she caught my eye. She had a nice round ass, short white blonde hair and a cute face. Got on the elevator with her and asked her age (generally dont do that and i know its is a "no-no" lol) but she replied "60". Couldn't believe it...I told her she looked good for her age and walked off the elevator. All I can think about was me seducing her further and getting her to take this young BBC package...curious to see how many older white women like them a young black cock!

I hope she at least thanked you for the compliment but it sounds like she did not.
No matter what stay confident sweetheart. Remember, a woman can only say "yes" or "no" but regardless stay positive because there are lot of women that enjoys the attention of younger men but most want you to be direct and straight to the point and always look in the eyes.
Good luck to you!

I hope she at least thanked you for the compliment but it sounds like she did not.
No matter what stay confident sweetheart. Remember, a woman can only say "yes" or "no" but regardless stay positive because there are lot of women that enjoys the attention of younger men but most want you to be direct and straight to the point and always look in the eyes.
Good luck to you!
She actually did thank me...just wish I would have said a lil more to her cuz she gave me this "innocent" smile. Will def take advantage of the opportunity next time I'm in that scenario! Thanks for the encouragement darling

Bigfishneo, you seem like a nice young man, and you have followed your post for a year and a half. I hope you've gotten some fine mature white pussy during this time!

Back