Any other bbc want to get married to their slut?

bigguy23

Male
Real Person
From
WA, US
Sometimes the good energy and the amazing sex makes me wanna push it to another level. I’m pretty young but if I find the right one who has the physical package, and the mental package it’ll be hard to resist. Oh, and if she loves to worship my bbc? A no brainer? Right? I need some advice. Disclaimer, I’m talking about single women, not attached women.

A long time member on this site left her husband for her bull. Both men knew each other and the cuck approved. After many years she left hubby for her bull. Only problem is the ******* aren't happy nor do they understand. The cuck is in the same boat. Be careful what you wish for.

Honestly as a white married guy I'd give the same advice, it's not all about the lifestyle or anything but if y'all click, date and everything and give it time.. maybe but but rush into anything... Cover your bases make sure you want what you think you want.
Got it thanks !

Sometimes the good energy and the amazing sex makes me wanna push it to another level. I’m pretty young but if I find the right one who has the physical package, and the mental package it’ll be hard to resist. Oh, and if she loves to worship my bbc? A no brainer? Right? I need some advice. Disclaimer, I’m talking about single women, not attached women.
My opinion is that unless you want to start a family...Have children. There's no reason to enter into the legal contract of marriage. From my perspective it has nothing to do with "Love" ... You can have everything without a marriage that you can have with it. Additionally your liability is lessened. There's also the option of domestic partnership.
I was married for close to 17 years. It's not something I feel I would ever do again. Good Luck.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

My opinion is that unless you want to start a family...Have children. There's no reason to enter into the legal contract of marriage. From my perspective it has nothing to do with "Love" ... You can have everything without a marriage that you can have with it. Additionally your liability is lessened. There's also the option of domestic partnership.
I was married for close to 17 years. It's not something I feel I would ever do again. Good Luck.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Good advice, thanks dog

Back