Older bulls or younger bulls

Older.

There is no substitute for age, experience and wisdom. These things benefit all aspects of a person's ability, I don't care how great a young buck thinks they are in bed, they just can't offer what more experienced hands can.

Older men are more likely to stay humble regardless of how accomplished they are and realize that they're never done learning or improving. This makes for a lover that has their bag of tricks but is also looking for new ways to impress.

I also physically prefer the aesthetic of an older man and age gaps are something I find especially sexy.

Older.

There is no substitute for age, experience and wisdom. These things benefit all aspects of a person's ability, I don't care how great a young buck thinks they are in bed, they just can't offer what more experienced hands can.

Older men are more likely to stay humble regardless of how accomplished they are and realize that they're never done learning or improving. This makes for a lover that has their bag of tricks but is also looking for new ways to impress.

I also physically prefer the aesthetic of an older man and age gaps are something I find especially sexy.
Very very! Great answer. It’s the experience for me.

Along that same line of questioning "do I prefer a younger or mature hotwife"?🤔

Makes no difference to me, everyone gets flipped and dipped like a flapjack and filled to the brim like a good cup of coffee, and after I'm done beating that married pussy into the mattress like I paid for it I'm gonna return her to hubby like a Red Box video with no late fees! Just saying!🤷‍♂️

Older.

Makes sense. You think like myself

Older.

hell yeah GIF by BJ The Chicago Kid

at last personality counts . but in general older may have more expirience . younger may have better body .
also the difference can be a turn on _ my wife is 42 and if she would have a bull in his twenties - damn hot .
and with husband she already has one older guy .

but honestly age is not that important .

Back