Age gap

Asking cus I'm in my 20's and very into milfs, but mostly whenever i mention my age here i get rejected lol
To be honest you will have your work cut out .. the cuckold/ MFM relationship is actually quite complex. Most couples will not waste their time with a younger guy as their time is precious.. That being said.. stick at it, and be respectful and ask what they are looking for and how you can give it to them.. and a couple may well give you a try. and if they do .. don't blow it.

To be honest you will have your work cut out .. the cuckold/ MFM relationship is actually quite complex. Most couples will not waste their time with a younger guy as their time is precious.. That being said.. stick at it, and be respectful and ask what they are looking for and how you can give it to them.. and a couple may well give you a try. and if they do .. don't blow it.
Very good advice !
It's more about experience not your age IMO, if you (@Black_horse1) can have some proof of your skills, you should attract some of the open minded couples

Of course. But it's not the same for everyone. The respect for the bull should naturally be higher than the respect for the husband
I kind of agree with this...after all there has to be some kind of hierarchy in these type of relationships. I mean the female is with the bull out of some form of sexual preference over the cuck...it would seem natural and hot to me that she would therefore show him more respect than the cuck...

For couples: what age gap would you tolerate between you and the Bull? (Older Bull or younger?)

For Bulls: what age gap would you tolerate between you and a hotwife?
I dont tend to be intrested in Bulls under 35. Im older and Im not into the young scene. I want some expierence and to keep the age gap a little closer so I dont feel wierd.

Back