Older bulls or younger bulls

Just talking real here….younger guys are fast rebounders if you’re into a round 2 or even 3 you might want to choose the young stud…also their dicks stay rock hard forever…. older dudes can be one and done with their dicks that are not so hard after 10 minutes.

one hazard with the young stud is he’s super fertile just because of his age ..his seed is baby making if he releases deep and young guys don’t like to pull out they just can’t there to excited inside you to stop.

the other argument for the young guy is you’re giving him the most exciting thrill of his young life where the old guy has been there done that … for a young black stud to be fucking a married white wife in her bed is something he’s never ever going to forget … it’s life changing for him right there in bed … the wife can show him the ropes so yo speak…. Making that dark young gun release his warm very fertile seed deep as if it’s a student teacher relationship is very exciting for both.

He’ll always remember you…. And you will always remember him.

Last edited:
Just talking real here….younger guys are fast rebounders if you’re into a round 2 or even 3 you might want to choose the young stud…also their dicks stay rock hard forever…. older dudes can be one and done with their dicks that are not so hard after 10 minutes.

one hazard with the young stud is he’s super fertile just because of his age ..his seed is baby making if he releases deep and young guys don’t like to pull out they just can’t there to excited inside you to stop.

the other argument for the young guy is you’re giving him the most exciting thrill of his young life where the old guy has been there done that … for a young black stud to be fucking a married white wife in her bed is something he’s never ever going to forget … it’s life changing for him right there in bed … the wife can show him the ropes so yo speak…. Making that dark young gun release his warm very fertile seed deep as if it’s a student teacher relationship is very exciting for both.

He’ll always remember you…. And you will always remember him.
You made some good points. As for the not so hard dicks of older men, that maybe true for the norm, however, if anything like me that takes care of his body, not the case. And not brag, I got stamina. From my 30's I've been in "dick Heath and nutrition" because I didn't want to fall into what you described. I eat healthy, I workout 5-6 days a week and more importantly, I have CONTROL.

You made some good points. As for the not so hard dicks of older men, that maybe true for the norm, however, if anything like me that takes care of his body, not the case. And not brag, I got stamina. From my 30's I've been in "dick Heath and nutrition" because I didn't want to fall into what you described. I eat healthy, I workout 5-6 days a week and more importantly, I have CONTROL.
Right ….all I’m saying is when I was a young man the best sex I had then was with older married ladies not girls my age …it was so exciting being in bed with a older than me married wife … I think back on it and now remember they had the thrill too … I was instantly hard again and ready to go … they loved that I think and we’re surprised and amazed because that wasn’t happening with their husbands….I also think the ladies loved that they could land a guy in his early twenties while they were in their forties and fifties… it was a thrill for them too…. I’m just saying I can give the young guys their time and memories like I had too….and let the wives have their great time too.

Right ….all I’m saying is when I was a young man the best sex I had then was with older married ladies not girls my age …it was so exciting being in bed with a older than me married wife … I think back on it and now remember they had the thrill too … I was instantly hard again and ready to go … they loved that I think and we’re surprised and amazed because that wasn’t happening with their husbands….I also think the ladies loved that they could land a guy in his early twenties while they were in their forties and fifties… it was a thrill for them too…. I’m just saying I can give the young guys their time and memories like I had too….and let the wives have their great time too.
Fair enough, and I can relate too. I was into older women as a teenager myself. In fact it was an older woman that took my virginity. She was 33, and I was 18. Now in all transparency and honesty, it was only a few minutes lol.

Fair enough, and I can relate too. I was into older women as a teenager myself. In fact it was an older woman that took my virginity. She was 33, and I was 18. Now in all transparency and honesty, it was only a few minutes lol.
No body can please a woman like an experienced man can it just comes with life … and I t’s why a woman will choose experience over youth 9 out of 10 times …but there’s still a thrill for both with the other scenario.

I have done both and enjoy them both. I see a 22 year old regularly and he is great, but he wants his friends to fuck me too. I also date a 61 year old who does push all of my buttons.
With his friends, your young guy ought to take you to some great places.... give them your everything.

I have done both and enjoy them both. I see a 22 year old regularly and he is great, but he wants his friends to fuck me too. I also date a 61 year old who does push all of my buttons.
This is very hot. Tell me have you moved on to your 22 year old’s friends yet? You know it’s going to happen!! DM me?

older for their experience
GIF by Rick James
🧸

Cute story!

Older.

There is no substitute for age, experience and wisdom. These things benefit all aspects of a person's ability, I don't care how great a young buck thinks they are in bed, they just can't offer what more experienced hands can.

Older men are more likely to stay humble regardless of how accomplished they are and realize that they're never done learning or improving. This makes for a lover that has their bag of tricks but is also looking for new ways to impress.

I also physically prefer the aesthetic of an older man and age gaps are something I find especially sexy.
I get what you’re saying but speaking as a young bul. Some of us,like myself are willing to learn and take more pleasure in the pleasuring of the hot wives than ourselves. You are right however, that there is no substitute for experience but we can’t get that experience without actually getting to do the job first

Fair enough,have heard a lot of stories about people saying the same thing about fellow young bulls. It’s sucks that some us give others a bad name but it is what it is. It’s good to remember that we’re all individuals and they are some exceptions that prove the rule.

As for me, I have glowing reviews and I’ll continue to learn and grow. If we ever meet, I’d be happy to show you what a bull with the stamina of a young one and the maturity of an old one can do😉

Older.

There is no substitute for age, experience and wisdom. These things benefit all aspects of a person's ability, I don't care how great a young buck thinks they are in bed, they just can't offer what more experienced hands can.

Older men are more likely to stay humble regardless of how accomplished they are and realize that they're never done learning or improving. This makes for a lover that has their bag of tricks but is also looking for new ways to impress.

I also physically prefer the aesthetic of an older man and age gaps are something I find especially sexy.
My wife also prefers older black men that truly appreciate fucking a white man's wife and enjoys being fucked by black cocks. Older black men also seem more friendly, respectful and caring than young black men. Some of this may be due to age gap but my wife does enjoy older men, black or white, more than young men, black or white.

Back