Do Older White Women Like Younger Bbc?

People have preferences. As a young male who doesn't care about age, I've been rejected way too often because of it. If women can get over that, they find that a wonderful relationship can form.
As a matter of fact the only other guy that my wife has fucked is a very young one (legal !) not black just because that’s the way it was.He was the ******* of our neighbor at our weekend home and was so fund of my wife that he was always around.One day when I was traveling for my work and she was alone with our toddler, she surrounded ,decided to teach him everything about a woman and how to operate. He was so excited that she didn’t have a chance to teach him anything ! She told me every details about how that teenager rushed into her and came three times in her vagina without getting out of her.She never had a chance to reach orgasm because everything went to fast but he ejaculated so strongly that she actually orgadmed when the sperm hit her cervix.She told me that she was so full that when she stoop up the sperm was running down her thighs. She still talk about it decades later and she will not be against having another experience with a young male but it has to be slow and very deep not a demolition derby as you can see on those stupid professional videos …..

When I would go to nightclubs with my girlfriends, the younger guys just seemed too desperate. Almost a little annoying. The older men on the other hand were classier and took the time to get to know you, Even bought you a cocktail lol
unless you learn first hand it’s kind of difficult to gauge but once you eat the ball rolling it gets easier , I worked at 3 bars so along with older women is nothing to me . Just have to learn how to transition properly and not sound desperate like you said

As a matter of fact the only other guy that my wife has fucked is a very young one (legal !) not black just because that’s the way it was.He was the ******* of our neighbor at our weekend home and was so fund of my wife that he was always around.One day when I was traveling for my work and she was alone with our toddler, she surrounded ,decided to teach him everything about a woman and how to operate. He was so excited that she didn’t have a chance to teach him anything ! She told me every details about how that teenager rushed into her and came three times in her vagina without getting out of her.She never had a chance to reach orgasm because everything went to fast but he ejaculated so strongly that she actually orgadmed when the sperm hit her cervix.She told me that she was so full that when she stoop up the sperm was running down her thighs. She still talk about it decades later and she will not be against having another experience with a young male but it has to be slow and very deep not a demolition derby as you can see on those stupid professional videos …..
Goddamn 🔥🔥🔥

Back