Older Black Men

I've started seeing an older black gentleman. I'm 54, he is about 60. He is very different from most of the guys I have been out with since my divorce.

He is bigger, about 6'2" with a bit of a beer belly. But, sweet, intelligent with a great sense of humor. I thought I like younger men, but wow, was swept off my feet.

Have any other white divorced women dated older black men? I loved our meeting, we are meeting again tomorrow....smiles.
I really don't get it. Is there any difference between 54 and 60? One valid concept in this question would be about dating with a bigger age gap, right?

I’m not divorced but my BBC lover is much older than I, he is 71 . He is also charming, fun to be with and gives me the sexual satisfaction that my husband does not . Due to his attentiveness to the fore play starting with kissing then working his way to sucking my sensitive nipples while fingering my clit before fingering my vagina,

Last edited:
Most of this ******* is make believe stories by a white guy pretending to be a women. You know, the ones that DM asking if they can suck your dick.
Most maybe, but not all....as some of my old playmates are finishing vaccinations, the rest of this year is starting to look extremely promising!

Just a. Update,
I have only been with my BBC lover who is 71 and his brother who is 69 both treat me with respect and we enjoy long foreplay in our build up before we fuck.
I have never been with a younger black guy so not able to comment on them , but I am fully satisfied by my lover and his brother.

im more or less only into realy old black men!
full

Back