Older black men / younger white women

I think more and more white couples are realizing that white wives should be shared with older Black men, and some younger Black men and also introduced into Black families as Black property, I know it sounds somewhat extreme, but the times are changing....arn't they
You would be a great one to set an example since I know you have served a couple of black females as their sex toy and have been a slut for black males!! You would be perfect to leash and train by a black couple to serve all of their needs not just their sexual one!! And serve any teen so-ns or dau-ghters in the home!!

there seems to be an attraction by white women toward older Black men, I think it's because of their experience in handling white women in the most effective ways.
You're right...We mature black men have so many more life experiences, we're usually up the income scale, and we've enjoyed so many more experiences than when we were younger. Women in sexy lingerie, women dressed classy, women dressed provocatively--but in a classy and seductive way. We understand that the husband may be present and respect him, too.

Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa. Please excuse my bad written English. I am from a village which has bad education.

A friend of mine was having a discussion with me about age, love and race and how they correlate. We always see in Africa where an older anglo-american man or british man comes and date much younger black women with an age difference of 25+ years. e.g. 50yr old with 25 year old.

We also have older white women date younger black males but we NEVER ever see older black men in africa dating very young anglo-american women.

So I wanted to ask the people from USA and UK and other anglosphere nations (especially ladies). Do you think its possible that a woman like this:

Jennifer-Ellison-sitting-on-her-bed-in-a-revealing-outfit.jpg

could fall in love [interracially] or be sexually attracted with a man like this who is much older?

Said-Sinare.jpg

whats your opionion?

Definitely sexual attraction. Seems like I keep attracting very young women no matter how much older I get.

I'm in my 40s... this Latina girl is 19yo 🎀😈

BBCnATX20230812_112844.jpg

BBCnATX20230624_162447.jpg

Back