Older black men / younger white women

When in the UK my friend had a 18 year old ******* , her mom and I enjoyed our bbc evenings, one Saturday morning as we chatted her ******* joined us , lots of chatter then suddenly she questioned what we did last Saturday, she had seen us with our lovers , we thought she had gone out but she was in bed with a cold , silence was awkward, looking very guilty to each other , Rachel smiled, looks so much fun and boy haven’t they got huge cocks , would love to try one , we were stunned, mum held her hand , are you sure , if so we can help , please mum I would love to feel one that big .
So it was organised, the guys came round very friendly night , Rachel looked stunning , we were dressed slutty as usual things started slowly but one guy mad e her feel safe and hot , mum was kissing with Rachel watching having her body felt which causing her nipples to harden and her body was grinding into his , mum got up and undressed her , lead her to one naked man sitting on the couch and letting her suck his cock , mum showed her the best way letting Rachel continue, this gave the other man access to Rachel’s ass as she was on all fours , he sucked her ass and tongued her clit , we watched her get so wet and exited, then it was time for her to feel a cock , slowly he strocked across her clit giving her the first orgasm, he then fed it in as she was so wet it went in without any trouble , but it did give her a huge shock but soon got used to it and became a total slut just like her mum and me .

Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa. Please excuse my bad written English. I am from a village which has bad education.

A friend of mine was having a discussion with me about age, love and race and how they correlate. We always see in Africa where an older anglo-american man or british man comes and date much younger black women with an age difference of 25+ years. e.g. 50yr old with 25 year old.

We also have older white women date younger black males but we NEVER ever see older black men in africa dating very young anglo-american women.

So I wanted to ask the people from USA and UK and other anglosphere nations (especially ladies). Do you think its possible that a woman like this:

Jennifer-Ellison-sitting-on-her-bed-in-a-revealing-outfit.jpg

could fall in love [interracially] or be sexually attracted with a man like this who is much older?

Said-Sinare.jpg

whats your opionion?
Love takes you wherever it desires to . When it's finished with you I'd even movre of a harsh reality. Clemens got away with one only cause he was once one of theirs.

Back