Old or young Daddy?

Same! I know, dadddy issues...

Physically, I’m attracted to men 40+ with that muscular rounded frame... like lots of muscle underneath.

I find these guys know what they want and they take. I may be wrong but i think they grew up not dating many white girls and now girls like me come along and worship them! Let’s just say it’s a good match...
:lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:

Blackened understand you very well, but nothing like that well experienced, who except all the facts of trues to use with knowledge, to make you howl in the blissfulness of the early morn, in the sprite of dawn, like young never did.
More like the mature stallion when speaking to the young colt, when the young colt said to the stallion about sprinting down and fucking one of the mares out the herd, and the mature stallion replied to the young colt let's trot down and fuckem all.

Hi to everyone! I was wondering what do you think is perfect age for a black bull. When it comes to age, often younger guys have incredible stamina. But there's just something about older men. They know what they want and they know how to take it. And, of course there is the experience factor. Personally I prefer guys who are in their late 40's, closer to fifty the better. I'm just very turned on by the idea that older Daddy wants to do dirty things to me and my husband thinks exactly the same. How is it with you?

40s asian milf here.
On one hand, older men are similar to my age so there will be closeness i think.
But being dominated by a younger man makes me wet!

Back