Old or young Daddy?

Hi to everyone! I was wondering what do you think is perfect age for a black bull. When it comes to age, often younger guys have incredible stamina. But there's just something about older men. They know what they want and they know how to take it. And, of course there is the experience factor. Personally I prefer guys who are in their late 40's, closer to fifty the better. I'm just very turned on by the idea that older Daddy wants to do dirty things to me and my husband thinks exactly the same. How is it with you?
I'm a late 40's bull with lots of experience, Its good to hear you enjoy what an older bull has to offer

Youngs have better physiques and more cum and stamina. But older men are wiser, more experienced and know how to behave with a submissive woman, wihich are her expectations, etc. Maybe the best age is 35-40. However, there are mature black guys who keep in shape and look like being in the 30's and naturally dominant youthers...

The young guys they cum more. Most of Tina bulls have been at least ten years younger. When Tina was in her mid thirty's her bulls were in their early twenty's, they didn't fall in love and were more than happy to show her off and share her with their friends.

Both are good in our experience. We have had older , middle age, around our age and younger bulls. The thing all of them had in common outside of being good in the bedroom is they were men who we enjoyed being around with outside of the bedroom. Just good solid humans and good personalities.
That being said usually every couple (wife) has their preference in age shape size.

And I also believe that age is not crucial for maturity of a partner. A young black man can be a careful and considerate Daddy, who takes care of desires his babygirl.

Black Daddy is someone who is in charge. It is natural (every female crave for strong, dominant male). But, he love nad care about hs babygirl.

Young bull with a mature mind here. All it takes is experience. Unless you know you're gonna have to babysit the bull you gotta let us young bulls go through the motions. I know I did,until my shell broke and I understood what this lifestyle really was like.

Hi to everyone! I was wondering what do you think is perfect age for a black bull. When it comes to age, often younger guys have incredible stamina. But there's just something about older men. They know what they want and they know how to take it. And, of course there is the experience factor. Personally I prefer guys who are in their late 40's, closer to fifty the better. I'm just very turned on by the idea that older Daddy wants to do dirty things to me and my husband thinks exactly the same. How is it with you?
Same! I know, dadddy issues...

Physically, I’m attracted to men 40+ with that muscular rounded frame... like lots of muscle underneath.

I find these guys know what they want and they take. I may be wrong but i think they grew up not dating many white girls and now girls like me come along and worship them! Let’s just say it’s a good match...

Back