Old fling..Cuckold Couple from Alabama!!

that picture with the hick's looks like she is having one hell of an orgasm is it from BDSM or Hitachi or fisting OR YOUR DICK POUNDING HER. Certainly is great picture.
I believe that photo with the sub cumming is the one where she has an electro butt plug buried in her ass while the protege is pushing the head of the hitachi up her cunt. She is a violent cummer!!

Last edited:
I believe that photo with the sub cumming is the one where she has an electro butt plug buried in her ass while the protege is pushing the head of the hatch up her cunt. She is a violent cummer!!
that is so fucking hot to hear, take it the girls like each other MAN you have certainly got a way with the ladies so sub's a screamer bet she squirts as well. Awesome post thanks for sharing with us.

that is so fucking hot to hear, take it the girls like each other MAN you have certainly got a way with the ladies so sub's a screamer bet she squirts as well. Awesome post thanks for sharing with us.
Funny, you'd never know it if you met her casually, very Subdued. But in a BDSM situation she goes nuts, screams and yes she does squirt but oddly only when DP'd or ass fucked!

I typically only send my sub's hub very innocent photos....ones that if you didn't know what was really going on you'd never look twice
Please tell me, what would she do to him?
Bama, Would just humiliate the hell out of him, clamp his nipples, cage his little dick, snow ball him with my cum...I wasn't in to it, she was just a great weird fuck for me.

Yes, I think the get together with the sub and Bama will be quite interesting. It looks to me as if the Bama Mom has gained some significant weight, I'd guess from the photo of her and the cuck she probably comes in at 200 lbs. I'm really hoping that she's as freaky as she was 15 yrs ago, if she will treat my little sub (105 lbs) as roughly and as dominantly as she did her cuck it will be an awesome event!!

• Love
Reactions: wit
Thought the white Cuckold members might like this. About 15 years ago I owned a couple while working in AL. Wife was a wild slut.....I'd show up to fuck her and her husband would be tied in a chair, close pins on his nipples, rubber bands around his balls and cock and a stainless rod down the head of his little dick. The Cuck would literally just sit and drool as we fucked.
The wife would already have a butt plug in.
It was very rough dirty sex, no holes barred! Anyway I checked my spam folder recently and these showed up...may just have to make a trip North! Photos from about 12-15 years ago. Then a hey please give us a call photo.

View attachment 2772565

View attachment 2771106
Oh, do call them. They are longing to be your cuckold couple once more! See the need on both their faces for Big Black Cock! I have heard that white Alabama boys make the best cuckolds, true?

Littledikk, here's a before / after for you. The first photo was taken by my protege just as I turned on the electro butt plug...you can see the sub starting to arch her back and hips. About 30 secs after this she started cumming, note the dry pussy. The protege got pretty rough with her tits which only had her cum harder.
In the second photo you can see the results of her tits being slapped and nipples pulled, a fat long electro plug buried deep in her ass and the hitachi vibe on high, somewhere in the range of 10-12 ****** orgasms with 3 being very violent screaming squirting ones. I don't think she gets this from her husband!

View attachment 2777263

View attachment 2777270
sure as hell hubby cannot get her going like that thanks for including me in your post sensational picture and running commentary on pics is great. Perhaps next ones will have both of them with BBC buried deep in them FUCKING AWESOME POSTS.

sure as hell hubby cannot get her going like that thanks for including me in your post sensational picture and running commentary on pics is great. Perhaps next ones will have both of them with BBC buried deep in them FUCKING AWESOME POSTS.
thanks, littledikk, she loves to read the comments, so post anything you'd like, or ask questions....

We'll see next month.
what I love is the commentary simple but erotic bra cp back after you filled it so fucking dirty the Christmas butt plug riding a bike all provoke images /as for future possibly both fucked by BBC side by side ,protégé fisting newbie, newbie riding protégé face grinding an orgasm on her face any video clips would be good. I will wait in anticipation for results.

Actually the protege is a much younger friend of mine who helps with the BDSM duties with my sub, 30 yrs the subs junior. Can enthusiastaclly supply the sub with her long weekend fuck marathons, with young hard cock and a ton of cum!!!!!!

Last edited:
Actually the protege is a much younger friend of mine who helps with the BDSM duties with my sub, 30 yrs the subs junior. Can enthusiastaclly supply the sub with her long weekend fuck marathons, with young hard cock and a ton of cum!!!!!!
THAT SOUNDS FUCKING AWESOME.KEEP GIVING BAMA AND SUB PLENTY PUNISHMENT AND OF COURSE REWARDS FOR BEING GOOD LITTLE GIRLS. TILL NEXT MONTH CHEERS LITTLEDIKK SALUTES YOU.

Last fun one for today. Protege's first visit to the sub's home, hubby wasn't home! Think she's excited at the prospect of a weekend with some BBC that's 30 yrs younger?? Please cum in I can't wait to suck your cock!!! Protege said she was on him instantly once they were inside and out of sight of the neighbors.

View attachment 2777414
and protégé loved giving her some BBC Before getting down to the creative BDSM session's and more BBC in between and used her well over the weekend no doubt.

and protégé loved giving her some BBC Before getting down to the creative BDSM session's and more BBC in between and used her well over the weekend no doubt.
That was their very first time together. The Protege had on numerous occasions over the last several months helped me with the subs bondage, orgasm denial, and ****** orgasms but there had never been any fucking between them. At work one afternoon we ran into each other and he asked if I would mind if he went to St. Augustine and visited the sub for the weekend, I was working that weekend, and thought it was a great idea...I actually didn't think he was attracted to the sub due to the age difference. They sent some texts, and agreed to meet at Walmart to drop his car so as not to give nosey neighbors any ideas. Apparently they couldn't keep their hands off each other on the very short drive home, he was kissing her neck and rubbing already soaked thru yoga pants, sub had pulled her top up above her tits for the drive so Protege had access while she had her hand on his crotch trying to guess what was bound up and waiting in his underwear. Sub said they stood in front of the door kissing and grinding for at least 10 minutes during which time she was able to struggle Proteges rather large cock into a more vertical position so his head was outside his pants and she could use her thumbs to massage the fat plumb. A picture is worth a thousand words.......her rosy flushed cheeks, by her own admission slick pre-cum all over her fingers...wedding ring being intentionally flashed, of course covered with young lube. Very hot knowing some serious fucking was happening literally a minute later. I mean really, can you imagine what a horny as fuck 58yo sexy woman is going to do with a 25yo BBC that she has all to herself for a three day weekend!!!!

Last edited:
Back