Old fling..Cuckold Couple from Alabama!!

Another fun collage!
L-R
1) Arrival in Orlando-happy excited smile, BDSM and DP games to cum!!.
2) Some posing fun- Sexy underwear under that uniform, two Black Cocks soon to be cuming!!!
3) Practice makes perfect- Some pre-DP workout!

View attachment 2785140
What a beautiful woman hard to believe what she likes, what she craves and you guys provide her desire for BONDAGE and then you get to fuck her brains out then start process all over again and to top it all that body is to die for.

Here's a sexy collage the Protege sent to the subs cuck husband.
left to right.
1) Leaving for work but will jump seat to Masters Super Bowl 2019 party.
2) Serving drinks and the center of attention at the SB party, sexy exhibitionist!!!
3) Her sexy our secret pose.

View attachment 2785103
curious in how it all came about between you and her and how you got her to where she is now.YOU have certainly taken her on some journey and is she now a true black only slut

curious in how it all came about between you and her and how you got her to where she is now.YOU have certainly taken her on some journey and is she now a true black only slut
Ha, we met at an ALS fund raiser in Daytona Beach! Two weeks after we first met she sent me a text asking if I'd like to go to dinner. I actually have a photo of our first meet with her husband present.

Ha, we met at an ALS fund raiser in Daytona Beach! Two weeks after we first met she sent me a text asking if I like to go to dinner. I actually have a photo of our first meet with her husband present.
Do we get to see it and did he know then what was happening between you two then

So we met at a hospital fund raiser in Daytona Beach towards the end of Sept 2017. The sub called me two weeks later for a dinner date and we spent the next week together, her husband was out of town for work and hadn't a clue what was going on.
This particular photo was my first and only meeting with her husband, I'm sure he thought he was going to watch something that evening.
At this point the sub and I had fucked violently for a week which during she was introduced to my BDSM kink, a ten-ish day hiatus then this date.
Pretty innocent photo, right? Not so much, that is actually our second round of tasters for the sub and I. We had just returned from about 10 minutes
of dirty cock sucking and rough tit play in the car. After ten days without fucking that mouth I was truly ready and the mess we made was epic. It being very hard to spread your legs in the drivers seat, a huge puddle of the cum she couldn't swallow ( I'm a heavy cummer ) and her cock slobber formed between my balls and thighs, so lacking anything to clean up with a team effort of her slurping and my rubbing the mixture on her back and tits we cleaned up enough for her to use the bottom of her top to wipe up the remainder , you can see her bra isn't quite adjusted and her top is still ruffled from being pulled up high above her tits. A car parked next to my drivers side and the large woman to the right got out of the passenger seat, she looked in my car just as the sub looked up with a nice fat black Cock filling her mouth.....she knows exactly what went on and the cuck doesn't!!!
The evening ended around 8PM with the husband driving 2 hrs home and the sub and I retreating to my place for a weekend of close pins, sex swings and cum!!

View attachment 2786679
I just love the detail you put in your listings so fucking sexy and so erotic. that bra looks quite uncomfortable under her top and nmo doubt she was still leaking while sat there with hubby. to me this is one of the best post on the site and we have not had the meet with Alabama fling yet just know it's going to be EPIC

I just love the detail you put in your listings so fucking sexy and so erotic. that bra looks quite uncomfortable under her top and nmo doubt she was still leaking while sat there with hubby. to me this is one of the best post on the site and we have not had the meet with Alabama fling yet just know it's going to be EPIC
Pussy was nice and soaked when I finally got to it, I really enjoyed smearing the mess all over her, unfortunately you can't tell by the photo what a mess she was!!

Last one for the weekend.
L to R
1) Subs marital bed waiting to be defiled!
2) Letting her relax and get use to the size of the electro butt plug filling her ass. Neither the Hitachi nor the electro toy have been switched on.
3) The look of wonder as electricity begins to flows up her ass.
4) 3 or 4 assgasms into her weekend session, we had decided to give her a double tit suck just to suck tit. We didn't realize the ass toy and tit sucking would lead to so much cumming. Her pussy was squirting and farting as well as her well relaxed ass.

View attachment 2788588
It is the descriptions you have her trained and addicted and as sure as fuck you have me conditioned to these posts and pictures absolutely love newbie and every thing you do to her.

Last one for the weekend.
L to R
1) Subs marital bed waiting to be defiled!
2) Letting her relax and get use to the size of the electro butt plug filling her ass. Neither the Hitachi nor the electro toy have been switched on.
3) The look of wonder as electricity begins to flow up her ass.
4) 3 or 4 assgasms into her weekend session, we had decided to give her a double tit suck just to suck tit. We didn't realize the ass toy and tit sucking would lead to so much cumming. Her pussy was squirting and farting as well as her well relaxed ass.

View attachment 2788588
Wonder what she was listening to on those headphones....

Back