Old fling..Cuckold Couple from Alabama!!

JScott

Male
From
FL, US
Thought the white Cuckold members might like this. About 15 years ago I owned a couple while working in AL. Wife was a wild slut.....I'd show up to fuck her and her husband would be tied in a chair, close pins on his nipples, rubber bands around his balls and cock and a stainless rod down the head of his little dick. The Cuck would literally just sit and drool as we fucked.
The wife would already have a butt plug in.
It was very rough dirty sex, no holes barred! Anyway I checked my spam folder recently and these showed up...may just have to make a trip North! Photos from about 12-15 years ago. Then a hey please give us a call photo.

Untitledr.jpg

Untitledv.jpg

Last edited:
Thought the white Cuckold members might like this. About 15 years ago I owned a couple while working in AL. Wife was a wild slut.....I'd show up to fuck her and her husband would be tied in a chair, close pins on his nipples, rubber bands around his balls and cock and a stainless rod down the head of his little dick. The Cuck would literally just sit and drool as we fucked.
It was very rough dirty sex, no holes barred! Anyway I checked my spam folder recently and these showed up...may just have to make a trip North! Photos from about 12-15 years ago. Then a hey please give us a call photo.

View attachment 2771102

View attachment 2771106
She looks fucking crazy.

View attachment 2772565

View attachment 2771106
Im in Huntsville hit me up

View attachment 2772565

View attachment 2771106
find them and use them and pictures or video's please to see their progression.she looks sexy as fuck a real ripe mature woman for the taking off.

View attachment 2772565

View attachment 2771106
does anybody in Huntsville know them? please respond let's track them down and see what happens

Reestablished contact and scheduled a visit for her here in Orlando the middle of next month. Probably some cuckolding for him in the future. Also going to get my sub involved in the initial meeting?
oh god going to wait in suspense for the outcome hopefully she is still wild for you as all those years ago maybe we will get to see what happens. Much respect to you my man,

this is going to be some reunion you certainly know how tob get the best from them any of sub hubby being used in some way.

No, my protege has been over the their house for some "workout sessions" but other than the cuck just watching he keeps his distance.
Oh, and if you look carefully at the lower left photo you can see her well double sucked tits!!! We had hickies all over her!

Back