Votes: 189 15.4%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 214 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.4%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
Dunno whats vocels ,but i see the news always saying white men majority are incel. 3% fucking 100 women each, easily will fuck all the white women why's my math wrong?
What news channel are you watching? CNN (Cuckold News Network) LOL
Each of the 3% @ 100 each... try the average of ~10 or less in their entire lives. Your math is probably good, but your facts are wrong.

Each of the 3% @ 100 each... try the average of ~10 or less in their entire lives. Your math is probably good, but your facts are wrong.
Cuckold News Network *LOL*
You are right his facts are "probably" wrong. But so is his math.

Dunno whats vocels ,but i see the news always saying white men majority are incel. 3% fucking 100 women each, easily will fuck all the white women why's my math wrong?
"vocel" is an acronym for voluntary celibate. - Just see the many "pussy-free" pledges vowed by white males these days. :D

Your math is wrong because you are completely disregarding set theory. Mathematical "problems" like that are often and more accurately described by normal distributions. But even if we base it on an equal distribution that would better support your theory, there will be a dozen of women who repeatedly fuck Black men while many others remain in the set of "unblacked" women. - The point is: not every time sex between a woman and a Black man takes place is also an introduction of a formerly "unblacked" woman to sex with a Black man.

Also you are completely ignoring human behavior which is based on many different combined factors. At a very shallow glance we could say one important factor is intention. On a social level another important factor is opportunity. Intention: Even though these days it is often said that there would be a hype of women going for or even preferring Black men there will always be those who won't. There are also women who are not majorly attracted to Black men at all to say the least. Opportunity: Even in a very "mixed" society there will be predominantly populated neighborhoods. A woman in a setting with literally no Black men around will not easily have the opportunity to meet one let alone have sex with one. And the opportunity to meet does not necessarily also rise the opportunity to have sex. Plus, not every woman (and man) is open to the online dating zoo. ;)

Conclusion: Your figures are "probably" not real-world figures but "perhaps" a product of fantasy.

Its always funny to debate white cuckolds who try to use big numbers to ignore trends...even if it's 10 or less that's still 3% of men fucking 30% of white women. All of my friends and I have at least 3-4 children with white women each, while most white men have 0-1. Trends are changing

Cuckold News Network *LOL*
You are right his facts are "probably" wrong. But so is his math.

"vocel" is an acronym for voluntary celibate. - Just see the many "pussy-free" pledges vowed by white males these days. :D

Your math is wrong because you are completely disregarding set theory. Mathematical "problems" like that are often and more accurately described by normal distributions. But even if we base it on an equal distribution that would better support your theory, there will be a dozen of women who repeatedly fuck Black men while many others remain in the set of "unblacked" women. - The point is: not every time sex between a woman and a Black man takes place is also an introduction of a formerly "unblacked" woman to sex with a Black man.

Also you are completely ignoring human behavior which is based on many different combined factors. At a very shallow glance we could say one important factor is intention. On a social level another important factor is opportunity. Intention: Even though these days it is often said that there would be a hype of women going for or even preferring Black men there will always be those who won't. There are also women who are not majorly attracted to Black men at all to say the least. Opportunity: Even in a very "mixed" society there will be predominantly populated neighborhoods. A woman in a setting with literally no Black men around will not easily have the opportunity to meet one let alone have sex with one. And the opportunity to meet does not necessarily also rise the opportunity to have sex. Plus, not every woman (and man) is open to the online dating zoo. ;)

Conclusion: Your figures are "probably" not real-world figures but "perhaps" a product of fantasy.
I don't understand any of this, all I know is what I see and trends are changing. Black men dominate every sector of society now, and most white women prefer them. Also I am not including the African brothas, in Europe they're heavily preferred. It's only 1 generation before no white men getting any women.

Its always funny to debate white cuckolds who try to use big numbers to ignore trends...even if it's 10 or less that's still 3% of men fucking 30% of white women. All of my friends and I have at least 3-4 children with white women each, while most white men have 0-1. Trends are changing
LOL! You are a funny guy. You did make a comment that is correct: Trends are changing, however, not necessarily in the way you might think...
In the very distant future, there's a chance everyone is going to be brown skinned with almond eyes!

PS: I'm not white, have had husbands drop off their wives for me to pleasure, and was well over the 200 count of women enjoyed over ten years ago...I don't think I am a cuckold. I have stopped counting my partners but I'm doing my part! Ha! I know my numbers are not normal, and are 2 or 3 standard deviations from the average persons number of sexual partners. I don't assume that all my friends are doing the same...in fact they each probably have 5 or less partners in their lifetime and have been in long term, monogamous relationships.

PPS: I'm using big numbers to explain trends, not ignore them. As opposed to pulling numbers out of the air and living in fantasy. There are more black guys fucking white women. This is bound to happen as the black population grows and moves around the planet. However, that doesn't mean that other ethnicities aren't doing the same.

Reactions: rva
You may
Provided your polite and respectful x
Please 😭 is it really true? Are there penises so much bigger than ours on average? How often do girls secretly talk about this?? Do even inocent white girls think about it? What have you seen or heard?? Do girls confess that black guys are just superior to whiteboys???? 😭 Would you ever give a whiteboy a chance? Would the girls you know give a whiteboy a chance? Do they think we're at least cute and worth dating as long as maybe they get stuff on the side? Please I don't know what to do if this is real.....I feel so broken 😭 I want a chance

LOL! You are a funny guy. You did make a comment that is correct: Trends are changing, however, not necessarily in the way you might think...
In the very distant future, there's a chance everyone is going to be brown skinned with almond eyes!

PS: I'm not white, have had husbands drop off their wives for me to pleasure, and was well over the 200 count of women enjoyed over ten years ago...I don't think I am a cuckold. I have stopped counting my partners but I'm doing my part! Ha! I know my numbers are not normal, and are 2 or 3 standard deviations from the average persons number of sexual partners. I don't assume that all my friends are doing the same...in fact they each probably have 5 or less partners in their lifetime and have been in long term, monogamous relationships.

PPS: I'm using big numbers to explain trends, not ignore them. As opposed to pulling numbers out of the air and living in fantasy. There are more black guys fucking white women. This is bound to happen as the black population grows and moves around the planet. However, that doesn't mean that other ethnicities aren't doing the same.

So you fuck 200 white women and then argue against me??? LOL. Anyways fact is most black men have many ******* and more and more with white women, while white men have no ******* more and more. This is nature and trends.

So you fuck 200 white women and then argue against me??? LOL. Anyways fact is most black men have many ******* and more and more with white women, while white men have no ******* more and more. This is nature and trends.
This isn't true!!! We're manly and hung 😭....yes I've never had any...but that's just cause I'm picky....and I'm hung too! I'm almost 5 inches. Stop saying we're all the same. You don't have proof that bbc is bigger or that white girls secretly think it's better than whiteboys...where's the proof? Exactly

Back