Votes: 189 15.4%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 214 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.4%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
True. How could anybody make a statement about another person's personal experiences? But also... How could you say to not know any "black only" women? Everybody probably knows a bunch of women but who actually knows each of their sexual past and present exactly? It's not what people usually brag about in their day-to-day lives, at least not to every random person. ;)
True. No woman that I know about is black only.

But it's circumstances, to some extent. We don't have a lot of blacks where i am. I can think of one woman who would be black only if there were more black guys to choose from.

Reactions: rva
The question is about being Blacked, so that means a white woman getting fucked by a Black Dude. I would think it is low. Certainly no higher than 20%, but more than likely between 10-15%. Now if the question was the percentage of white women wanting to get Blacked (openly or secretly), then I think that number could approach 75%. America is still a racist and hypocritical country folks. Don't get it twisted cause we find ourselves in a unique community.

The question is about being Blacked, so that means a white woman getting fucked by a Black Dude. I would think it is low. Certainly no higher than 20%, but more than likely between 10-15%. Now if the question was the percentage of white women wanting to get Blacked (openly or secretly), then I think that number could approach 75%. America is still a racist and hypocritical country folks. Don't get it twisted cause we find ourselves in a unique community.

75%? Isn't that too low of a guess (for "wannabe blacked" women in the U.S.)?
See also thread...

I think 20% is also a very low assumption for women in the U.S. who actually have (had) sex with a Black man.
If we do a plain statistical evaluation based on census and survey data the result will be 34.6% and I don't think that's unrealistic. ;)

Reactions: rva
75%? Isn't that too low of a guess (for "wannabe blacked" women in the U.S.)?
See also thread...

I think 20% is also a very low assumption for women in the U.S. who actually have (had) sex with a Black man.
If we do a plain statistical evaluation based on census and survey data the result will be 34.6% and I don't think that's unrealistic. ;)
I think you may be correct. Especially since there are some who may have done it, but won't admit it. Especially those who got Black Dicks on vacation.

I would think 25 to 30 percent and climbing! More white women are interested in trying sex with black men than ever before, in all age groups regardless of martial status. By 2050 it will be more than half! That's a lot of black cum in white pussies to clean up! Get to work hubby's we have a job to do!

What’s most exciting I’d that the percent of white women going black is rising at an all time high. Any census would be very difficult for the same reason that stridepower already pointed out that the numbers would be much higher when you add the women/girls whose am actually been blacked but won’t admit it. And even more exciting is that the age group of white girls going black is getting younger and younger also.

I think we are very near a ‘tipping point’ where a woman will feel she has missed out if she hasn’t had a black man. I think women are in many ways more influenced by other women than by what men want of them, and this will begin to be a big factor in ‘ normalising’ interracial sex. I would be very surprised if (here in the UK anyway) it were not much earlier than 2050 that we reach the figure of 50% of white women being blacked.
The bigger question for me is how many of these women continue to fuck black men while married and bringing up the family. Will cuckoldry become the norm?

What’s most exciting I’d that the percent of white women going black is rising at an all time high. Any census would be very difficult for the same reason that stridepower already pointed out that the numbers would be much higher when you add the women/girls whose am actually been blacked but won’t admit it. And even more exciting is that the age group of white girls going black is getting younger and younger also.
I agree and it's absolutely beautiful to see. I believe they were made for each other for perfect sex.

Exactly, the age group in getting ynger and ynger .

well, some of us have never been with y'all white guys, not at all, and I don't think that's a high % or as much as us girls who are starting out with a white guy and then going to black. Is there a difference, IDK? haha.. xoxx, Dana :coffee: 💋
I'm glad you're black only, it turns me on. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing than seeing white women fucking hung black men. It's perfect sex to watch. They were made for each other to fuck.

I'm glad you're black only, it turns me on. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing than seeing white women fucking hung black men. It's perfect sex to watch. They were made for each other to fuck.
Totally agree with you ! But nevertheless, I dont think there are so many . THis site is very specific and doesn t represent the whole society

Back