Oedipus Complex Theory

Apostle

Couple
Gold Member
During the early stages of a young males development, boys experience an ******* feeling of desire for their opposite-sex parent and jealousy and envy toward their same-sex parent. In the story Oedipus, young Oedipus marries his mom and kills his *******. Boys need to go through this stage, or otherwise face becoming Bulls or Cuckolds.
I believe, that something similar has happened to African Americans. They are as Kanye West correctly said, in a mental prison. How they can free themselves is up to debate. My theory is, through sex. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory.

The basic definition of a cuckold is a man who's wife is unfaithful to him. In other words any man who's wife has sex with other men is a cuckold. There are different levels of cuckolding. Some men become cuckolds by chance, that is their wife has an affair with another man. The husband may or may not know about the affair. If he knows he may leave his wife.

But there is another form of cuckolding used by conquering or dominating males that has been in use since the dawn of time. This form of cuckoldry is what is and must be used by Black Males to control their white subjects. It was used thousands of years ago by concurring nations, tribes and armies. When the superior ******* took over a village, town or city the conquering males would take the wives of the local males and breed them. They would impregnate as many of the women as they could for several very good reasons. By doing so, most of the women became attached to the superior males. They changed their loyalty and allegiance to the better man. They looked upon their husbands as lower beings. This provided the superior men with an advantage of having the women loyal and obedient to them, removing the ability of the local inferior men to cause trouble, showing the inferior males their true place and helping them accept it and improving the population though the superior genes.

Domination of a populous has always been done through the sexing of the female population no matter if it is humans or the ******* kingdom. Those who do the breeding are the ones in control, it's just that simple.

After concurring took place a term called "first rights" was brought into use. What this meant was that the concurring ruling party had first rights to breed any female of age. This was usually done when a couple were married,the local ruling party would take the female and breed her until she became pregnant and then she was returned to her husband with baby. This instilled who was superior, who was in charge and who they better respect. Hollywood has portrayed this act as not being wanted by the female. Well of course, it was being re wrote by white males who feared the truth get out but reality was the females, for the most part wanted to have their children by the superior males, the leaders, the royalty. They had to marry an inferior male because life was hard without a husband but they could bear children by a real superior man and they did. Some of them found ways to have additional children by the ruler because he was usually very good at sex, offered better living conditions and food.

Many of theses women used this to further control their inferior husbands by letting them know how great King so and so was. This is where cuckolding really came into place. The rulers were often told the women were taunting their husbands about being cuckolded and they enjoyed the even greater power from this knowledge.

Today as then many husbands realize they are unable to provide their wives with all of the benfits and advantages that other more superior men often can yet they choose to have a wife for the company and pleasure of loving her. In fact cuckolds came to learn that being with a woman who has a very good lover relieves a great deal of pressure and women with a cuckolded husband find it is very nice being able to enjoy great sex with real men and still have a male, all though inferior, at home to help out.

The cuckolded male recognizes the superiority of the superior male and relinquishes his husbandly rights often being told by the lover or wife he is not to have any sex with his wife. His submission to the real man and to his wife result in a unique and very workable relationship where by the real man takes over rule, the wife takes her position under him and over her husband. This results in a wonderful and very effective union.

This now brings us to the importance of cuckolding the white male by Blacks. For Blacks to take full control they must cuckold the white male. First it is a natural and effect means of control and dominance and this must be excised by the Black Male if he is to rule properly. The Black man can now spread his seed though the white wife to improve the species. The white female will become dedicated, loyal and obedient to the Black male and help insure that the white male is obedient and loyal as well. And the white male assumes his proper role as the lackey and servant to both the Black race and the white female.

As any participant in such a relationship can attest, the Black male will be greatly empowered, the white female will become very satisfied and content and the white male will be subservient and respectful as well as in awe of his Black Masters powers.

This is only one of many ways, how African Americans can free themselves from their stigmatism and their mental prison. There may be other ways more suitable. 106094716_10216606222734197_4835980520656268232_o.jpg

You pseudo geniuses keep forgetting that this is a "concept of psychoanalytic theory". Just a bloody concept. It has nothing to do with an individual. There is post modern psychology and truly hold no weight especially on the basis of western society. Go read some more cos I think you might be misleading yourself with false knowledge and attesting to the fact that your sexuality is given to you. This is a eurocentric view and as usual highly limited by its nature. Go study some cultural psychology and realize the fallacy of a lot of these weak eurocentric views you propose. man made rubbish!!

You pseudo geniuses keep forgetting that this is a "concept of psychoanalytic theory". Just a bloody concept. It has nothing to do with an individual. There is post modern psychology and truly hold no weight especially on the basis of western society. Go read some more cos I think you might be misleading yourself with false knowledge and attesting to the fact that your sexuality is given to you. This is a eurocentric view and as usual highly limited by its nature. Go study some cultural psychology and realize the fallacy of a lot of these weak eurocentric views you propose. man made rubbish!!
Come on man, if you do not believe in intersectionality as a religion, then you aint black, cuckold, or what ever man.

Come on man, if you do not believe in intersectionality as a religion, then you aint black, cuckold, or what ever man.
Does that even make any sense? Or u just jump on pseudoscientific theories to explain your existence?

Does that even make any sense? Or u just jump on pseudoscientific theories to explain your existence?
You can be the judge of your own opinion. Very complex things are usually always a type of pseudoscience, they are constantly changing, so what ever is logical to you or makes sense, that is your truth, other people have other relativ truths.

You can be the judge of your own opinion. Very complex things are usually always a type of pseudoscience, they are constantly changing, so what ever is logical to you or makes sense, that is your truth, other people have other relativ truths.
New age mumbo jumbo. Just cos it makes sense to you doesnt mean the world has to subscribe to it. Another fallacy of your western ideologies.

Last edited:
New age mumbo jumbo. Just cos it makes sense to you doesnt mean the world has to subscribe to it. Another fallacy of your western ideologies.
If you really understood what I wrote, then you would have understood, that I claimed, everyone can subscribe to their own point of view. You didn’t get that part, probably because you are emotionally compromised, like them Antifa Idiots screaming and crying like todlers.

Lol, Apostle love, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Then look up critical realism, critical theory and interpretivism. For complex social constructs, everyone has their own point of view, so the truth gets interpreted by the individual and groups according to their values and interests but also culture.

Then look up critical realism, critical theory and interpretivism. For complex social constructs, everyone has their own point of view, so the truth gets interpreted by the individual and groups according to their values and interests but also culture.
Not impressed. Not interested. COme up with something original not bs u read up on or ideology train u hop on, and maybe I lend you my left ear.

Black women need to start taking their own path and if our men want to "tag along", well we will see. We evolve at a faster rate than our men because we had too. Studies show that young black women are excelling in college at higher rates than ever before while our male counterparts stay at the bottom., where they have been for decades. I don't like to get political, but some of the black women in government now are a farce, an embarrassment to this nation. Basically they are loose canons. Liberal ideals are ruining minorities. We need to become more conservative and thus more responsible.. To hell with those liberal programs, that is insulting. (Ok I need to stop, I have a bout of food poisoning going on for a couple days, and I am still woozy but my husband stayed home from work to take care of me. I love him so much.) He is sitting right here and he lost a front tooth in the rugby club match last weekend, so he looks like such a fool. Haha. But kinda sexy too. Girls, marry a good man. It makes all the difference in the world.

Back