Obsession - Helping a white girl breed black

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Britwhitecuck, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

As a mid-40s white male wittol I not only have a deep love of black on white interracial sex but also with the black breeding of white females by powerful black men. Seeing a white woman with a black baby always turns my head but from a personal fetish point of view what does it for me is if the white woman also has a white hubby/partner who is raising the baby as if it's his own and has acquiesced in the breeding and raising of the black baby.
    As a fantasy it is super hot but I also believe I would really like to carry this out for real. Are there other white wittols or cucks out there who feel the same?
    It pushes the interracial wittol and cuckold lifestyle to the limit but the feelings and desires are so real and the attraction to black loving and breeding white women so great.
    A kind, empathic and caring guy I believe I have the qualities to be both a good wittol/cuck and father - do others feel the same?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    wittol ... its refreshing that someone's actually using that word. It is an appropriate word. Hope it's usage catches on.

Britwhite ... what about a black woman with a black husband and white baby? Does that do anything for you, or is it just the white males you desire to humiliate? :smoke:

3. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    tumblr_n0i49hfW6x1t7ej2ho1_500.gif

Hand Solo likes this.
  4. shocked

shocked Active Member

Hey Mac, I'm an Indian guy and I'd love to breed a dark chocolate black babe. I'd make her proud with babies who areas beautiful as Tatiana Ali and as musically talented as all of the afro-Indian artists from the Caribbean!

5. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

Hi MacNfries
    Unequivocally it's just the breeding of white females by black men that does it for me!

6. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

I like mating with black men,I enjoy the breeding :)

7. FattyPatty

FattyPatty Well-Known Member

US
    I had to Google "wittol", I had no idea there was a word for that scenario.

You learn something new everyday!

8. Ming102102

Ming102102 Member

Me neither, but it makes sense. A woman cuckolds her husband, but a man can volunteer to be a wittol. Which would you prefer in your house?

9. Chris1137

Chris1137 Member Gold Member

I'm from montreal and looking for exactly this . I genuinely want to be a father but I want a wife who will breed black.

Cuckcouple777 and Lana Chambers like this.
  10. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Yeah, we do occasionally pop in some "edjumakation" stuff. Funny where you might find that sometime. ;)

FattyPatty likes this.
  11. johnny white

johnny white New Member

Interracial breeding is like watching art !

nocomp2bm, shocked and Brooklynbull like this.
  12. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Big fantasy for me to have my wife bred by a black man. Every time I saw her swelling tits and belly I'd be reminded she had been with a black man. Of course, it's just a fantasy but it gets my little dick hard.

Cuckcouple777 and shocked like this.
  13. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    it is widely accepted both ways throughout the black community around this country"

14. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

Every time I see a white girl on here I try to help her make the decission to breed black and I lend my guidence and knowledge to help her get her black baby bump!

trk258, mike241, nocomp2bm and 2 others like this.
  15. tstud

US
    Let me give u another baby bump \\ please contact me

noway632000 likes this.
  16. Sincere999

Sincere999 Member Real Person

US
    I see hate is contagious. I hope the same can be said for love. A person's character is what defines them. Ultimately this truth will make itself evident.

a96 likes this.
  17. tstud

US
    human breeding an American tradition since slavery, that has come full circle now! tweak is awesome and fun and exciting

#17 tstud, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016