Obsession - Helping a white girl breed black

As a mid-40s white male wittol I not only have a deep love of black on white interracial sex but also with the black breeding of white females by powerful black men. Seeing a white woman with a black baby always turns my head but from a personal fetish point of view what does it for me is if the white woman also has a white hubby/partner who is raising the baby as if it's his own and has acquiesced in the breeding and raising of the black baby.
As a fantasy it is super hot but I also believe I would really like to carry this out for real. Are there other white wittols or cucks out there who feel the same?
It pushes the interracial wittol and cuckold lifestyle to the limit but the feelings and desires are so real and the attraction to black loving and breeding white women so great.
A kind, empathic and caring guy I believe I have the qualities to be both a good wittol/cuck and ******* - do others feel the same?

wittol ... its refreshing that someone's actually using that word. It is an appropriate word. Hope it's usage catches on.

Britwhite ... what about a black woman with a black husband and white baby? Does that do anything for you, or is it just the white males you desire to humiliate? :smoke:

wittol ... its refreshing that someone's actually using that word. It is an appropriate word. Hope it's usage catches on.

Britwhite ... what about a black woman with a black husband and white baby? Does that do anything for you, or is it just the white males you desire to humiliate? :smoke:

Hey Mac, I'm an Indian guy and I'd love to breed a dark chocolate black babe. I'd make her proud with babies who areas beautiful as Tatiana Ali and as musically talented as all of the afro-Indian artists from the Caribbean!

Hi MacNfries
Unequivocally it's just the breeding of white females by black men that does it for me!

I see hate is contagious. I hope the same can be said for love. A person's character is what defines them. Ultimately this truth will make itself evident.

Reactions: a96
Back