obedient submissive white girl

Quite submissive, I think.
Oh hell yes you little slut, I want you on leash following my commands!!! First I'll use your mouth throat fucking you!!! Your pussy will be next and as I'm pounding you deep I'll use my crop whip on your nipples and swollen clit!!! Then I save you ass for last!! In doggy position spanking your ass as I plunge in balls deep and fuck it without mercy!!!

Oh hell yes you little slut, I want you on leash following my commands!!! First I'll use your mouth throat fucking you!!! Your pussy will be next and as I'm pounding you deep I'll use my crop whip on your nipples and swollen clit!!! Then I save you ass for last!! In doggy position spanking your ass as I plunge in balls deep and fuck it without mercy!!!
That what you want my fucking little whore???

Jim my hubbies friend was around for drinks after the game , now Jim is the black goalie for the over 35 footy team , in shorts and singlet he was sitting on the couch , I was in the kitchen staring at him getting wet , hubby came behind me , kissed my neck he told me how big his cock was and he wants you , Jim looked up with a huge smile , go sit down hubby insisted, Jim kissed my with so much feeling and I went for his cook , god it was huge , thick and veiny, we got up and ventured into the bedroom, Jim fucked me all evening .

sounds like you are getting addicted baby.....

View attachment 2224918
I remember the first time i walked in on my wife and her bull at the time, and he was doing this to her. I didn't know what to think or feel but i got so turned on and he looked at me while continuing to face fuck my wife and said I'll let you know when I'm done with her, she's good. So i went to the living room, listened to him destroy my little wife and let him finish... which was about an hour later. He walked out and just said, thanks bro I'm done, and left.

Last edited:
Back