Nudist resort

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"
The times I have gone to nude resorts I have seen men in various states of arousal and never paid much attention if they were not drawing attention to themselves. It happens and means ******* is flowing. My advice would be to just enjoy yourself and not worry too much about it unless people are bringing up it is an issue.

About 1978 I lived about 3 miles from a nude beach. I was 18, everyone knew where it was. One Saturday I thought I'm going to the nude beach. I drove, parked, fifty cents to park, no charge for beach. I walked the quarter mile to the sand. Beach was very secluded, no way you could see anything/anyone if you weren't on the sand. Was a nice warm, sunny day. Many couples, some single guys, a few groups of 2, 3 or 4 girls/women. I walked about half way down the sand put my towel down and took off my shirt then shorts. My dick was at full staff. I sat there for a while, dick never went down. I walked with a raging hard-on to the water, got in, dick went limp. Walked back to my towel, sat down looking around, dick full hard again.
This older couple(40-ish) near by started chatting with me, asked if I wanted to sit closer. They were very cool and understanding. Offered me soda and chips. The guy politely explained about erections on the beach and understood I wasn't in control. We were facing each other and I could easily see the wife's pussy. My dick was throbbing but it finally went down.
I went with this super understanding couple to the water, we splashed around, chatted then walked back to our towels.
There was 2 moms and three younger, 18yo girls setting up nearby. Moms were naked, girls had bottoms on. The couple I was with chatted them up, everyone was very friendly. The couple sipped on wine the moms had cans of beer, we drank sodas. It was so damn erotic for me, my dick was full hard. The guy of the couple got hard a few times but was mostly just semi.
One of the girls asked mom if she could take bottoms off. One, then the other then the other full naked. We were sitting with our knees against chest, no one was spread eagle. Pretty easy to kinda hide hard-on. I could easily see each gals pussy plain as day as the girls had knees tight against chest.
A mom said she was getting into the water, girl's followed. Girls splashing in the ocean, naked 30 feet from me. The couple took me into the water again. I was full hard walking to the water. Cold water helped. Were all standing in the waves about shin deep, waves came up to our bellies. Girls nipples were hard. I was in heaven.
Both moms, the 3 girls and I walked the 50 yards along the water. My dick was not hard. End of the beach is where people went p e e into the ocean. Moms went. The girls went. Watching them squat got me hard again. We walked back to our towels, we ate chips and drank soda.
A while later the couple asked if I was ready for another walk. Them, me, one mom and one girl walked to the other end of beach. Big rocks, when tide was out people went behind the rocks to mess around. Were just walking in the wet sand. Behind one rock was a guy doing his gal from behind as she leaned against the rock. A few steps later, different rock this gal is blowing a guy with the biggest dick I'd ever seen. The wife of the couple and the mom both stopped to watch. We all stood there watching, husband and I full hard. The gal sucked then jacked him off while we watched. 3 or 4 huge squrits of sperm.
We walked back to our area, I was full hard. We sat there visiting for a while till the girls left. The couple was so cool. The guy said there's nothing you can do if it won't go down. Wife said women like to see it as long as you're not promoting it.
We got dressed, walked to our cars and said goodbye.
Nothing sexual at all was said the whole day. I got home and jacked off in the shower and shot off what seemed like a gallon of sperm. I jacked off twice a day for a month.
100% true.

Same beach about a year later. Me and a friend talked 2 girls from the neighborhood into going to the nude beach. That Saturday we drove in his car, parked and walked to the sand. Everyone was naked. We found a spot, spread blanket and sat. We took off our shirts. My friend has more balls than me, asked when the girls were getting naked. Turned into a ...you first...thing. Finally they took tops off. We were all on the blanket side by side, girl, girl, friend, me.
One girl said "we", us guys should take suits off. More...you first stuff. Finally they took bottoms off, then we did. We're both full hard but sitting legs against chest. My friend had a big dick. As we drank beer and got more relaxed we ran into the water and splashed around. At our blanket we sat in a circle facing each other. Knees againt chest, easy to see pussy but not tits. Soon the girls are sitting Indian style. Fantastic view of pussy. Relaxing, chatting. Him and me hard, soft, hard, soft. He was friggin BIG. FYI if your sitting with girls with an natural erection it's not a problem.
We drove home. Nothing happened but talk about some lasting beat off memories.
100% true.

Last edited:
Back