Nudist resort

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"
Where is this resort?? How do we find out about them?

bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own
That, besides partiality in racial cock sizes, it happens to be a bit of God's gracious HUMOR .... that being giving men two 'heads'. He wanted men, however, to remain in control of their own bodies and therefore only gave the head on our shoulders a brain. BUT, then comes the design flaw that he never got around to fixing because by the time he got around to it, Adam & Eve's sins in the garden had happened, and all hell broke loose.

Men have two heads ... that's a given, and only one brain, another given. HOWEVER, when the penis gets aroused, the brain suddenly relocates to the penis head, leaving men as dumb as a box of rocks on their shoulders. Its really been an inconvenient & embarrassing problem. But, it does give US an excuse that most women are aware of and therefore don't give us too much of a hard time about it.

I mean, God could have just given all us men a 2 foot dick and then some of US would have chosen to just suck ourselves off rather than get in trouble over some cute pussy.

I would say so. D--k always in the ready.

We went to a resort a few years ago that was hosting nudist and swingers. This was our first time going to a place such as this. We got checked in and went to look around and decided to play it a little safe with some sheer robes for both of us. Everyone was just walking around without a care in the world though so that relaxed us. The next day we were far more relaxed and went out all nude and met some people and enjoyed the resort to its fullest.

Back