Years ago, late 70s I lived about 30 min drive to a popular nude beach.

Loridan

Couple
I lived about a 30 minute drive to a popular nude beach. I was 18.
My friend and I talked 2 local girls we knew into going. We got there about 11 on Saturday, lots of people there, everyone was naked. I was scared. We found a spot, spread out our blanket, sat down. Was awkward. The girls took tops off, said when we got naked they would too. My dick was rock hard. We slipped our shorts off still sitting. The girls did same. Friend and me were full hard, girls took a peek often. Was embarrassing. Erection went down, we all got up to take a walk. We were by far the youngest at the beach. Everyone was naked. My dick was at full mast again pretty quick, friend same, we go back to our blanket. We stayed for about an hour. Nothing happened with the girls but it was damn fun.
Different time, different girl, we were 18, youngest by far at the beach. My girl was fun, quickly got naked. I was full hard, we sat on our blanket. She's looking at people, about half couples, half guys, some were gay guys paired off. The gays liked to stroll the beach holding hands. My gal commented on every one, big dick, small dick, low hanging balls, shaved...she loved it. We saw a few guys with raging hard-ons, she commented on every guy. There was all kinds there, most were over 40, most were not fat but a few were. Big tits, small tits, shave and hairy pussies, same for guys.
My dick went up and down at least 10 times during the day.
She was super horny when we got home and had some good sex.

Last edited:
Back