Nudist resort

Went to a tropical nudist resort and loved it. Couples only so it was a mix of men and women and of all age groups. Going out that first time is always the hardest but then it becomes more and more natural and it becomes almost regrettable to start dressing again going back to the normal world.

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"
What resort was this ?

It’s a good way to get introduced to the lifestyle. You realize you don’t have to have a perfect body - I found it very good for my confidence. As I told my husband it’s like 12 hours of foreplay so your excitement is elevated and your inhibitions lowered. Hubby had suggested we have a 3-way with a guy a couple times and I always shot him down. In our first hour at the nudist resort I walked to the restroom and was hit on by a tall black guy who was very, very well endowed and definitely interested. My husband was stunned when I came walking back with my new friend. Didn’t go all the way that weekend but the next time my husband suggested a 3-way my answer was YES - but I want it to be with a black guy! A week later our journey had begun.

Went to a tropical nudist resort and loved it. Couples only so it was a mix of men and women and of all age groups. Going out that first time is always the hardest but then it becomes more and more natural and it becomes almost regrettable to start dressing again going back to the normal world.
There is a Nude beach near me here in NJ. I love to go there. Always feel the same way when its time for me to leave. Putting clothes back on is difficult. I am so much more comfortable completely naked.

It’s a good way to get introduced to the lifestyle. You realize you don’t have to have a perfect body - I found it very good for my confidence. As I told my husband it’s like 12 hours of foreplay so your excitement is elevated and your inhibitions lowered. Hubby had suggested we have a 3-way with a guy a couple times and I always shot him down. In our first hour at the nudist resort I walked to the restroom and was hit on by a tall black guy who was very, very well endowed and definitely interested. My husband was stunned when I came walking back with my new friend. Didn’t go all the way that weekend but the next time my husband suggested a 3-way my answer was YES - but I want it to be with a black guy! A week later our journey had begun.
Bang On !!

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"
What is the name of the resort and where is it located in SA?

My husband always wanted to go to a nudist resort and finally he came home and told me he had booked one. We went and flew down to Mexico. Everything at the resort was all inclusive and private but it's a little uneasy leaving your room fully nude that first time. Once you get out and see everyone doing it and feel the air on your skin it is amazing.

Back