Nudist resort

This photo reminded of our trip in the UK , sorry to use your photo , kim was 29 I in my forties , she had organised a week in a uk nudist camp , we had the best time , as you can imagine Kim was very welcome during our stay as most were middle aged, one couple became very friendly and spent most days with us , on the last day they invited us to a weekend, he explained they have friends who get together for naked parties with fun , looking at Kim , hope your ok with that as your could be centre of attention , I interrupted, she will love that , they showed us photos of there place it was huge and had a pool .

Arrived on the Saturday afternoon there were many cars already there , we were greeted and shown to our room , we washed up got naked and went down to meet everyone, we were introduced to most ,they were all sizes most a little overweight but extremely friendly , drinks and nibbles were available , so we mixed and chatted Kim went off and I looked around it wasn’t long before groping started I noticed men with other women and suddenly I realised this was a swingers party , I caught site of Kim with a hairy man massaging her shoulders, she loved hairy men , his hands went from her shoulders to her hard nipples , his cock was now resting between her ass cheeks surprisingly it grew to a nice size, another man came to her eyed her up and down then started to suck her tits , leaving her to enjoy I went up stairs where there was a black man with two white women and I presume there husbands were there watching , the night became a sex frenzy, I had my cock sucked by several women and enjoyed licking clits , I blew my load over two women then I cleaned up and went back drinking , Kim met me covered in cum she had unloaded several men but she was a little frustrated as she wanted to be fucked , I told her there was a black man around she said she was told there are two , Kim went to find them , I went out to the pool , there they were they asked where Kim was , she’s looking for you two , they left , as I sat a lady came out , your wife is upstairs with both black men and there is a crowd watching.

Kim wanted me to continue the story as I missed the best bits , firstly when I first met the men outside they had three white women enjoying there very big cocks , but the guys wanted moor than just head jobs , so when I mentioned Kim was looking for them they asked if I would like them to fuck her , I smiled they left , I enjoyed the ladies company for a while that’s when a woman came and told me what was happening , we all left to see the action .
The room was full and the atmosphere was electric , men were standing around wanking there cocks with help of the other women I looked over a man shoulder to see Kim on top riding his cock and sucking the other , one man leant over to lick her ass another was feeling her tits I can’t remember how many took turns all I know Kim was in her element , things changed the one in front moved to Kim’s ass , the room smelt of raw sex and all we’re sweaty Kim re positioned her self his black cock came out moved up the bed ,she remounted his wet cock allowing the other access her pink ass hole , he pushed it in and went deep in her bowls with terrific rhythm they fucked Kim DP to a group clapping it seemed ages before they unloaded in her , finally getting of leaving Kim exusted on her back that’s when a couple of men shot cum over her face .

Our first nudist experience was up to some private cabins and lakes. It was about 20 people all in all and took place over a four day weekend. Since it was during the summer a lot of us spent most of the day on the beach or in the water.

One day a few of us went out into the woods and set up a tent . Then we got inside and started playing truth or dare. Of course both things were heavily sexual. My first dare was to finger myself in front of the group so I did. The second dare was to let one of the other men besides my husband fuck me.

After that my husband and me went back to the water and went swimming. We had sex in the water.

That night we all got pretty ******* around the fire and were dancing and singing. One of the other husbands came and asked me for a quickie so we went inside and found a bed and fucked.

Our first nudist experience was up to some private cabins and lakes. It was about 20 people all in all and took place over a four day weekend. Since it was during the summer a lot of us spent most of the day on the beach or in the water.

One day a few of us went out into the woods and set up a tent . Then we got inside and started playing truth or dare. Of course both things were heavily sexual. My first dare was to finger myself in front of the group so I did. The second dare was to let one of the other men besides my husband fuck me.

After that my husband and me went back to the water and went swimming. We had sex in the water.

That night we all got pretty ******* around the fire and were dancing and singing. One of the other husbands came and asked me for a quickie so we went inside and found a bed and fucked.
love it would like to hear more !!

We go to nudist resorts, campgrounds and beaches a lot. A few years ago we were at one that we used to frequent a lot when we lived in a different state and had an unexpectedly pleasant encounter with a younger black guy. This particular resort was pretty rustic (more like a camp ground than a resort) but we liked to go because it was surrounded by nice woods and was pretty quiet. The place was family friendly so there was no open sexual activity tolerated anywhere. The resort used to get its share of new visitors pretty often. Some would come back as regulars and others we would only see one time. This particular day, there was a tall (about 6'5" and very muscular) younger black guy...about 25 or 27 years old...accompanied by a very attractive dark haired white woman who looked to be about similar in age. we were in our mid 40s but we are often told we look much younger. The day went on as usual and we never did get the chance to talk with this couple until later that night when a bunch of us were in the hot tub socializing as we usually do at the end of the day. This couple then proceeded to join all the rest of us in our evening chat. After about 30 minutes of regular social chatter, the guy's girlfriend tells him that she's sleepy and wants to go to bed. He stayed with the rest of us until only the three of us were left and my wife started getting flirty. We decided to go out to the outdoor space by our cabin where we wouldn't be heard by campers since it was getting late. That's when I noticed just how big this guy's cock was. Even soft it was a good 8 1/2 inches. As we talked and he stood over by the railing of our deck, my wife just threw out the question "so how much bigger does that get"? To which I think the reply was "if you want to know you've got to come over here and find out". Keep in mind that his girlfriend is sleeping in the cabin next door! So, the Mrs, not one to let a challenge like that go to waste, walks over and starts rubbing on his cock and it wasn't long before she was kissing him full on with a heated passion. She wanted that cock and didn't care that he had someone with him who was less than 25 feet away. He also seemed to forget his hot g/f in the moment for the older married woman who was already sucking his cock to a full 10 inches of black hardness. He must have figured I was ok with it as I sat by watching the two of them make out like horny teenagers, or perhaps he didn't care. He was enjoying my wife's white mouth and her full breasts, taking in all he can of another man's wife in such an opportunity of erotic spontaneity. After a good twenty minutes of passionate fondling and kissing he said "we probably shouldn't do this here in case she wakes up," obviously referring to his girlfriend. So he decides to lead her off into one of the trails in the woods where it was dark and more secluded and I followed to provide some light and stand watch in case anyone happened to be up and about. We waked a good five hundred or more feet deep into the woods and that's when he pinned her against a tree, spun her, bent her over and slid his huge dark cock into my wife's eager white pussy. She was obviously very wet and already open because he went in halfway without any effort. The look on my wife's face was beyond gold as she felt him thrust deeper and deeper into her, reaching past the point she usually feels when I'm inside her. He begins pumping and pumping until finally he is all the way inside, getting a reaction from my wife of pure ecstacy that I can't deliver. I imagine that he has probably bottomed out and his cock head is banging her cervix over and over. she wanted this so badly ever since she saw him earlier with his toned, tall physique and his strong, huge ebony cock. She was getting to feel it all now and she was enjoying every bit of it. He finally pulls out and flips her, picking her up by her legs (she's only 5'4" so the size difference between then is very pronounced) and cradles her onto his hard shift while he starts fucking her standing up. He bounces her repeatedly on his dick, seemingly without effort for several minutes as his mouth enjoys the warmth and softness of her d cup tits. He then proceeded to lay her down on a partially fallen tree trunk, lifted her legs and continued to relentlessly assault her wet pussy with his massive black dick. They had been going for almost a half hour, fucking non-stop and it became obvious that he wasn't going to stop until he was done and had finished fucking my wife the way that nature intended. Being out in the woods with no clothes on all day brought out the prurient and animalistic nature in them and they were going to carry the act out to the end. My wife shook and quivered with toes curled for the third time just before the young buck clenched his butt cheeks and, with a final determined thrust, delivered a load of his black seed straight to her cervical wall. They both collapsed there on the forest floor for a moment in each other's arms until we decided it was time to head back. We said our goodnights and thanked him for the evening and for pleasuring my wife and we went off to our cabin where I proceeded to have sex with her as I do enjoy her swolen, used pussy after it's been filled. We never did see him back at the resort. Not sure of his girlfriend found out and that was the end of it. It was a great night though, especially for an unplanned encounter. Here's a picture of the Mrs at the pool the next day with a satisfied smile on her face
PSX_20210927_161637.jpg

We go to nudist resorts, campgrounds and beaches a lot. A few years ago we were at one that we used to frequent a lot when we lived in a different state and had an unexpectedly pleasant encounter with a younger black guy. This particular resort was pretty rustic (more like a camp ground than a resort) but we liked to go because it was surrounded by nice woods and was pretty quiet. The place was family friendly so there was no open sexual activity tolerated anywhere. The resort used to get its share of new visitors pretty often. Some would come back as regulars and others we would only see one time. This particular day, there was a tall (about 6'5" and very muscular) younger black guy...about 25 or 27 years old...accompanied by a very attractive dark haired white woman who looked to be about similar in age. we were in our mid 40s but we are often told we look much younger. The day went on as usual and we never did get the chance to talk with this couple until later that night when a bunch of us were in the hot tub socializing as we usually do at the end of the day. This couple then proceeded to join all the rest of us in our evening chat. After about 30 minutes of regular social chatter, the guy's girlfriend tells him that she's sleepy and wants to go to bed. He stayed with the rest of us until only the three of us were left and my wife started getting flirty. We decided to go out to the outdoor space by our cabin where we wouldn't be heard by campers since it was getting late. That's when I noticed just how big this guy's cock was. Even soft it was a good 8 1/2 inches. As we talked and he stood over by the railing of our deck, my wife just threw out the question "so how much bigger does that get"? To which I think the reply was "if you want to know you've got to come over here and find out". Keep in mind that his girlfriend is sleeping in the cabin next door! So, the Mrs, not one to let a challenge like that go to waste, walks over and starts rubbing on his cock and it wasn't long before she was kissing him full on with a heated passion. She wanted that cock and didn't care that he had someone with him who was less than 25 feet away. He also seemed to forget his hot g/f in the moment for the older married woman who was already sucking his cock to a full 10 inches of black hardness. He must have figured I was ok with it as I sat by watching the two of them make out like horny teenagers, or perhaps he didn't care. He was enjoying my wife's white mouth and her full breasts, taking in all he can of another man's wife in such an opportunity of erotic spontaneity. After a good twenty minutes of passionate fondling and kissing he said "we probably shouldn't do this here in case she wakes up," obviously referring to his girlfriend. So he decides to lead her off into one of the trails in the woods where it was dark and more secluded and I followed to provide some light and stand watch in case anyone happened to be up and about. We waked a good five hundred or more feet deep into the woods and that's when he pinned her against a tree, spun her, bent her over and slid his huge dark cock into my wife's eager white pussy. She was obviously very wet and already open because he went in halfway without any effort. The look on my wife's face was beyond gold as she felt him thrust deeper and deeper into her, reaching past the point she usually feels when I'm inside her. He begins pumping and pumping until finally he is all the way inside, getting a reaction from my wife of pure ecstacy that I can't deliver. I imagine that he has probably bottomed out and his cock head is banging her cervix over and over. she wanted this so badly ever since she saw him earlier with his toned, tall physique and his strong, huge ebony cock. She was getting to feel it all now and she was enjoying every bit of it. He finally pulls out and flips her, picking her up by her legs (she's only 5'4" so the size difference between then is very pronounced) and cradles her onto his hard shift while he starts fucking her standing up. He bounces her repeatedly on his dick, seemingly without effort for several minutes as his mouth enjoys the warmth and softness of her d cup tits. He then proceeded to lay her down on a partially fallen tree trunk, lifted her legs and continued to relentlessly assault her wet pussy with his massive black dick. They had been going for almost a half hour, fucking non-stop and it became obvious that he wasn't going to stop until he was done and had finished fucking my wife the way that nature intended. Being out in the woods with no clothes on all day brought out the prurient and animalistic nature in them and they were going to carry the act out to the end. My wife shook and quivered with toes curled for the third time just before the young buck clenched his butt cheeks and, with a final determined thrust, delivered a load of his black seed straight to her cervical wall. They both collapsed there on the forest floor for a moment in each other's arms until we decided it was time to head back. We said our goodnights and thanked him for the evening and for pleasuring my wife and we went off to our cabin where I proceeded to have sex with her as I do enjoy her swolen, used pussy after it's been filled. We never did see him back at the resort. Not sure of his girlfriend found out and that was the end of it. It was a great night though, especially for an unplanned encounter. Here's a picture of the Mrs at the pool the next day with a satisfied smile on her face
View attachment 4425079
Love it !! My hub is rock hard from reading and seeing that pic of her...such a sweet smile

View attachment 4425079
Hot story

Last year 2019 I went on holiday to a nudist resort here in south africa, never ever had I been so embarrassed in my life, I arrived in the evening, the following morning headed to breakfast buffet, in my short, damnit I feasted my eyes with white naked women of all shapes and sizes, by the pool side naked women again, at the bar naked white women again, night time at dinner table naked women again, "and all this time my DICK fully and unashamedly ERECTED, bad idea to go to these nudist venues if your DICK has a mind of its own"
Where in ZA was this resort?

Back