Nude Yoga w/ GF and BBC

This story is 100% true!
So please no comments saying it's not -- don't waste your time.

One time my girlfriend and I did group co-ed nude yoga in New York. The instructor was a beautiful black female with a curvy body.

My girlfriend and I entered and the instructor approached us, asked us to undress, asked if we'd ever done nude yoga before, then asked our names.

When I said "Blake" she said, "My friend's name is Blake!"
Then she called "Blake!" across the room, and her friend came sauntering over to greet us and introduce himself.

He was a very handsome black man with dreads. Very fit and about 6'3".
As he walked over, his cock swung between his knees, slapping his thighs.
It must have been 6" or longer soft! It was impossible not to stare at. I looked over at my girlfriend and her eyes were nearly popping out of her head, she was practically drooling over this BBC. She was in a trance haha
She only took her eyes off of it when he finally reached his hand out to introduce himself to us.
When he did, she was immediately blushing and nervous.

Mind you, in comparison, I'm very small soft. I'm pretty small hard, but I'm a "grower" not a "shower."
I've only got a 1" nub soft, so next to this guy, the comparison was appalling.

Anyway, later during the yoga session, we're going through all the poses, and I catch her staring at his massive schlong many many times throughout. Pretty much constantly -- she wasn't even trying to hide it.

I think he may have noticed the attention he was getting because he got an erection during the class.
At this point he was easily 10" -- more than double me hard. It looked like a third arm. Doing all those poses only more showed off his physique and didn't hide anything.
I even heard my girlfriend gasp slightly and say "oh my god" to herself and felt her breath quicken.
The instructor even made light of it saying something to the effect that "erections are a natural part of 0ur bodies and energy, don't let it distract you."

Fast forward to the end of class and we're supposed to pair up for so partner poses.
I go for my girlfriend of course, but the instructor says, "Blake, why don't you go with me, since you're new. And my Blake will go with Sarah (my GF)."

The partner pose wasn't a stretch, so much as a meditation.
We were told to put our left hand over our partner's hearts and make eye contact and sync our breathing.

I'm doing this with the instructor, and starting to get hard myself.
I break eye contact and look over at Blake and my GF and they're very into it. His hand isn't over her heart -- its cupping her left tit, and I notice his huge BBC is sticking straight up.
She's bent her arm at an awkward angle, and isn't so much touching his heart, but his sternum, so her forearm is touching the head of his cock while they're doing the meditation.

The instructor says to me, "Blake, eyes over here. Pay no mind to them, I can see it's distracting you." She says, nodding to my now fully erect penis with pre-cum at the tip.

That's the last pose of class, then we all get dressed and have small talk.
I asked if she liked the last pose and she said yes. I asked if she wanted to come back again and she said definitely. I didn't know what else to say, and I didn't want to push it.

Anyway, we get to the subway, and she says she forgot her wallet at the yoga studio and needs to run back -- she says not to wait up for her.
So I head home, and goes back to the studio.
I end up waiting at home for her for hours.

When she got home, she immediately hopped in the shower. When I asked her what took so long, she made some excuse about the subway not running correctly.

To this day, I'm almost positive they fucked, but have never gotten her to admit it (nor have I asked outright).

This story is 100% true!

One time my girlfriend and I did group co-ed nude yoga in New York. The instructor was a beautiful black female with a curvy body.

My girlfriend and I entered and the instructor approached us, asked us to undress, asked if we'd ever done nude yoga before, then asked our names.

Then she called "Blake!" across the room, and her friend came sauntering over to greet us and introduce himself.

It must have been 6" or longer soft! It was impossible not to stare at. I looked over at my girlfriend and her eyes were nearly popping out of her head, she was practically drooling over this BBC. She was in a trance haha
She only took her eyes off of it when he finally reached his hand out to introduce himself to us.

Mind you, in comparison, I'm very small soft. I'm pretty small hard, but I'm a "grower" not a "shower."

Anyway, later during the yoga session, we're going through all the poses, and I catch her staring at his massive schlong many many times throughout. Pretty much constantly -- she wasn't even trying to hide it.

I think he may have noticed the attention he was getting because he got an erection during the class.
At this point he was easily 10" -- more than double me hard. It looked like a third arm. Doing all those poses only more showed off his physique and didn't hide anything.
I even heard my girlfriend gasp slightly and say "oh my god" to herself and felt her breath quicken.
The instructor even made light of it saying something to the effect that "erections are a natural part of 0ur bodies and energy, don't let it distract you."

Fast forward to the end of class and we're supposed to pair up for so partner poses.
I go for my girlfriend of course, but the instructor says, "Blake, why don't you go with me, since you're new. And my Blake will go with Sarah (my GF)."

We were told to put our left hand over our partner's hearts and make eye contact and sync our breathing.

I break eye contact and look over at Blake and my GF and they're very into it. His hand isn't over her heart -- its cupping her left tit, and I notice his huge BBC is sticking straight up.
She's bent her arm at an awkward angle, and isn't so much touching his heart, but his sternum, so her forearm is touching the head of his cock while they're doing the meditation.

The instructor says to me, "Blake, eyes over here. Pay no mind to them, I can see it's distracting you." She says, nodding to my now fully erect penis with pre-cum at the tip.

I asked if she liked the last pose and she said yes. I asked if she wanted to come back again and she said definitely. I didn't know what else to say, and I didn't want to push it.

Anyway, we get to the subway, and she says she forgot her wallet at the yoga studio and needs to run back -- she says not to wait up for her.

When she got home, she immediately hopped in the shower. When I asked her what took so long, she made some excuse about the subway not running correctly.

To this day, I'm almost positive they fucked, but have never gotten her to admit it (nor have I asked outright).

I won't question the veracity of your story, but a good story nonetheless!

i didn`t know something like nude yoga classes even existed, hehe. Hot story though. :hot:

Can`t imagine going home alone just because girlfriend "forgot her wallet". Maybe i had waited for her, but most probably i would have gone back with her.
Also there is no way i wouldn`t have asked her straight what really had happened. :)

Would have been a good introducing scenario for a foursome or full partner swap with your girlfriend, the instructor and the two Blakes. :sex: :sex: Or at the very least you watching Sarah having some threeway fun with the Black couple. :threesome:

In any case it wouldn`t have been the last yoga class with said acteurs! If it had happened to us, there would have been no way not having had a repeat (or progress ;) )!

i can visualize your girlfriend truthfully say to her friends: "Thruout my whole relationship i have only ever had sex with Blake." *lol*

i didn`t know something like nude yoga classes even existed, hehe. Hot story though. :hot:

Can`t imagine going home alone just because girlfriend "forgot her wallet". Maybe i had waited for her, but most probably i would have gone back with her.
Also there is no way i wouldn`t have asked her straight what really had happened. :)

Would have been a good introducing scenario for a foursome or full partner swap with your girlfriend, the instructor and the two Blakes. :sex: :sex: Or at the very least you watching Sarah having some threeway fun with the Black couple. :threesome:

In any case it wouldn`t have been the last yoga class with said acteurs! If it had happened to us, there would have been no way not having had a repeat (or progress ;) )!

i can visualize your girlfriend truthfully say to her friends: "Thruout my whole relationship i have only ever had sex with Blake." *lol*

Yeah I really regret not taking advantage of the situation, but in the moment sometimes I freeze up.

Honestly, I'm not sure. In retrospect I feel she was trying to hook them up, and maybe that's something she often does with people that take that class.
At the time it seemed harmless though
I am wondering why she should do such thing. Especially I am surprised that she said erection is natural when your girlfriend stared at his penis. Maybe she wanted her to face with his nature anyway.

I am wondering why she should do such thing. Especially I am surprised that she said erection is natural when your girlfriend stared at his penis. Maybe she wanted her to face with his nature anyway.
Honestly, I'm not sure. In retrospect I feel she was trying to hook them up, and maybe that's something she often does with people that take that class.
At the time it seemed harmless though
Sorry, i`m just being honest... Altough it`s a hot story, it pretty much seems to be a made up one. ;| just sayin`

Sorry, i`m just being honest... Altough it`s a hot story, it pretty much seems to be a made up one. ;| just sayin`
I have never been to such yoga clubs. I don't know the limit of their naturalism and liberalism about human body. It sounds fantastic but on the other hand anything is possible in our era. Also there is no conclusion in the story. So, it could be real.

If you google anything about nude yoga, often in the FAQ there'll be something about erections which usually mention that they're totally normal. What're they gonna do, kick you out?

And this one was particularly informal and underground with a focus on tantric yoga (google it if you don't know what tantric yoga is).

Honestly not sure what seems far fetched here.
Went to nude yoga together (not an uncommon thing), she got partnered up with an experienced yogi, as did I since we were both new to it.

She then went back to "grab her wallet" which she coulda been telling the truth about. Or, she probably fucked him. She's attracted to BBC and had just spent a whole Sunday evening staring at a massive one just a few inches from her face at times. Maybe that's where it gets "far fetched," but I think most women on this site will tell you that's enough to give her an excuse to go back and see him.

Anyway, it fully happened.

Not sure if this is actually a yoga figure... but nice to try anyway. :)

tumblr_inline_o7120sx3bh1sq3a56_500.jpg

Ever done "cock push-ups"?

Of course they were fucking... It was probably a threesome..

This story is 100% true!

Back