Not perfect Vs the unreal

James J

Male
From
MA, US
Like any other man I do enjoy looking at ladies bodies in all situations. \

As I've gotten older I have to say that I just do not like professional shots anymore. There is a standard set on women that honestly
just isn't reachable in most cases without some extreme assistance and a ******* ton of make up.

Give me a lady that is being herself, living within her own skin and proud of who she is inside and out.

Give me the mom who drops her ******* off at the bus stop in her slippers and oversized shirt but yet when she gets home she is a spitfire in bed.

I love the real, not the unreachable.

J

Nothing is sexier than secure people with free spirit and not bound by man-made societal restrictions. For example, Wife appreciates confident 60+ men who know how to fuck someone properly and husband appreciates confident black BBWs. Neither have perfect bodies, but very attractive nonetheless

As I've gotten older I have to say that I just do not like professional shots anymore. There is a standard set on women that honestly
just isn't reachable in most cases without some extreme assistance and a ******* ton of make up.

Give me a lady that is being herself, living within her own skin and proud of who she is inside and out.

Give me the mom who drops her ******* off at the bus stop in her slippers and oversized shirt but yet when she gets home she is a spitfire in bed.

J
I agree ❤ I'm glad this isn't that controversial to say

J
Well said

Back