Not messaging back

William35

Couple
Real Person
We get crazy amount of messages guys dieng for pics then when they get them they don't txt ban talking about omg she so hot I want her sooooo bad.then after acquiring pics they rarely message bak.for now on if u pull this I'll post ur name so every1 knows who the stalkers are .pretty useless I think.wondering if it's worth the good membership.so far noway.but we will see

We get crazy amount of messages guys dieng for pics then when they get them they don't txt ban talking about omg she so hot I want her sooooo bad.then after acquiring pics they rarely message bak.for now on if u pull this I'll post ur name so every1 knows who the stalkers are .pretty useless I think.wondering if it's worth the good membership.so far noway.but we will see
If you are asking for tributes or naked pictures that confirm bbc, it's hard to send sometimes if you have a lot of people in your social life. Then on top of that work, business, chores around the house etc etc.Alot of people just simply don't have the time to respond. It happens to me and I don't take it personal.
It takes time to send a good dick pic or you will end up with a half erect lousy rushed picture like the one on my page.

If you are asking for tributes or naked pictures that confirm bbc, it's hard to send sometimes if you have a lot of people in your social life. Then on top of that work, business, chores around the house etc etc.Alot of people just simply don't have the time to respond. It happens to me and I don't take it personal.
It takes time to send a good dick pic or you will end up with a half erect lousy rushed picture like the one on my page.
Understandable how are you

There are a lot of guys who will email wanting just pictures. They aren't into meeting or getting together they just want some pics. I have this happen frequently. It usually starts with them asking for pics first thing. I always ask what they want and if they don't reply this is good, because I don't waste my time with them.

Yeah posers or single guys / married whose wife wont so they want pics to look at. We are very strict and have figured out how to weed out the no good ones.

Back